More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where would you like to start?

Lone Girl In An Alleyway

Anna still couldn't believe the wild stories of an infectious Silver virus that was transforming people around the globe. At first, she had found the entire concept ludicrous until her friends sent her link to some online videos. Once Anna saw what the Silver did to people she couldn't unsee it, and over the next few weeks she followed the news as the Silver became increasingly widespread. Publicly she was horrified like everyone else, but privately she was driven wildly horny by it all, fingering herself to the thought of being captured and coated in silver.

Soon, Silver was no longer just on the news but on her family and friends' social media feeds, spreading stories and opinions about the growing silver crisis. Whilst none of her social circle had been infected Anna knew it was only a matter of time. Anna was glad for the fresh air, the walk had done her good and she turned to head home. As she wandered down the desolate street, a flash caught her eye.

A nervous chill ran through Anna's mind as she peered into the alley. With her heart racing, she took a deep calming breath before peeking around the corner. Anna's eyes widened at the sight of...

What Has Anna Seen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)