More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

So, where to begin this party????

Lola Bunny during Space Jam...

Lola Bunny was practicing foul shots at the line in preparation for the Toons vs Monstars Basketball game when one of the monstars players walks up to her. "Make you a bet Doll, I can beat you 1 on 1, first to 10 points wins." Lola looked at the Goon and smiled. "And what do I get when I win Ugly?" She replied "I'll stay off the court when your out there in the game. But if i win you have to do what I want after our game." Lola chuckled then smiled at him "you're on ugly."

Within 15 minutes, the game was decided by the slimest of margins, Lola lost 10-9. "I want a rematch !!!" Lola demanded angerly at the Monstar as he smiled at her. "Fine, we'll play again, but first, you owe me something." Lola calmed herself down "alright, what do you want?" "See that storeroom over there? Let's go somewhere private for this." Lola didn't know what to make of that, but she walked ahead of the goon into the storeroom, and after entering the room he closed and locked the door behind them, before turning back to Lola.

What's first for Lola?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)