More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

What's first for Lola?

Escape proof toon rope..

Lola looked at the goon "Alright, we're alone now what?" She asked as he walked over to a nearby shelf and picked up a couple of coils of rope. "See that post over there" he pointed at a post in the middle of the room thst went fron floor to ceiling. "Yes, what about it? Lola asked as she walked over to it, obvious to the ropes. "Stand with your back against it, and put your hands behind your back." Lola did as she was asked, and within a minute felt the first coil of rope being used to bind her wrists "Hey wait a minute I didn't agree to be tied up!!" Lola tried to pull away from the post, but the goon finished knotting the ropes out of her reach, then grabbed her ears and pulled back, forcing here back against the post again. "No you agreed to let me do what I want to you, including tying you up. Now, keep your mouth shut or I'll gag you, understood? Now feet together. Do it!!" Her captor commanded as Lola stood there in shock. She put her together as her captor kneeled down an went to work tying her ankles, then shins, then thighs to the post, anchoring Lola's legs in place, making sure each knot was tied firmly and securely. Lola tugged on her restraints as her captor turn his attention to bind her torso and arms to the post as well, settling on a breast harness to finish pinning her body t the post, then tying her elbows to the back of the harness, knotting it all off between the cleavage of her breasts, which was on display thanks to his ropework. "There Doll, that shoud hold you for the next few days." Lola tried tugging on her bonds and was focused on freeing herself as the goon walked away for a moment. "This is really uncomfortable, can you loosen any of these ropes?" She asked as she heard him digging around on a shelf for something behind her.

What's the goon looking for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)