More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nightsabe nightsabe

Where to begin?

Logan Mason's first day as Alpha

Today was finally Logan's 18th birthday, the day he finally became an alpha. He'd lived with his mother (who's also technically his aunt) and older sister after his father had split during his teenage years, knowing when Logan came of age he would loose his alpha status. Rather than become a beta his dad took his mother (Logan's grandmother) and moved out to a different oedipal zone, though he still kept in touch with his kids and sent a happy birthday text to Logan.

Hey kiddo, congratulations on your birthday! You're 18 now so have a wonderful first day as a full-fledged Alpha with all the perks that come with that. Make sure to remind your mom and sis to treat you as one and try not to get too carried away on your first day like I did (It's why your sister is a fair bit older than you haha) I sent you a little birthday present to get you started so be sure to check your mail ;). Most importantly have fun!

Logan quickly sent a thank you text back and got up from his bed with a bit of pep in his step. He stared at his reflection in the mirror. Logan was a pretty attractive guy, standing at a comfortable height of 5'10, fairly athletic build, stylized wavy dark hair, and a decent-sized seven-inch cock. His good genes were also shared by his family members, who were just as naturally attractive as he was if not more so.

His mother, Helen was a 42 year-old MILF goddess. She had blue eyes, a sexy little mole next to her lip, tan skin and dark brown wavy hair like Logan's that cascaded down to her lower back when loose. She stood a bit shorter than Logan at 5'8 and had an hourglass figure most women only achieved through a visit to the clinic, along with natural D-cup breasts.

His older sister by 6 years, Caroline, was just as absurdly beautiful and sexy as their mother. She had almond-shaped blue eyes, flawless fair skin and long, straight, jet-black hair that reached just above her lower back. She stood slightly taller than Helen and shorter than Logan at 5'9 and had longer legs though she was slimmer and slightly less curvy than her mother, and also sported respectable C-cup tits.

The two were some of the very few adult women in the entire town that hadn't been physically modified in any way. The Mason family had always carried good genes so traditionally the women never really needed any enhancing other than youth-extending treatments, which Helen had not undergone yet. Though, she really didn't need anything like that in Logan's opinion, at least not yet.

He hadn't really had any trouble getting girls before but he was glad and excited that he no longer need to rely on actually charming them if he wanted to just have sex. Not to mention finally getting to use his mom and sister, both of whom he'd fantasized about since getting his first boner. And being a horny 18 year-old meant that sex was almost constantly on his mind, including right now that his morning wood was painfully present

He got out of the room and glanced to the right where his mother's bedroom and the bathroom were. He could hear the shower running, probably Caroline as she was usually the first to wake up. She had a job as a teacher at Logan's high school while his mother, who was probably still asleep, had a flower shop.

So, wake up mom, join sis's shower, or check dad's present: what does Logan want to do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)