More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

What Happens Next?

Locker Surprise!

The sun rose on a beautiful Monday morning. Shego woke up with a pep in her step. Today was the day Kim Possible suffers! Shego looked around her dingy hideout, she had to live like a nasty squatter in an abandoned warehouse all because of Kim Possible. Sure, she could easily blame her villainous ways as the true cause for being on the FBI's Most Wanted List, but that's not how she thought. Shego walked around the dirty warehouse in her small blue thong and loose white tank top that she slept in. She made her way to a bulletin board with pictures of Kim, the school, Bonnie, some teachers, the school blueprints and string all connected them with little hand written notes. This was a plan long in the making. Shego looked at the clock and knew she had to hurry. She wanted to get to school well before the students arrived to set up her first plan. Shego walked up and opened her duffel bag and took out her classic green and black costume. She smiled as she was about to put it on but then she stopped, what was she doing? She almost bungled this from the start. Shego then pulled out a black pencil skirt, black heels, a white button down shirt and a dark blue blazer jacket.

Shego got dressed in her 'fancies' as she called them and looked at herself in her broken mirror. She looked good, real good. Shego had her dark green hair pulled into a ponytail, she wore fake red glasses and her body was absolutely popping under her tight, form fitting clothes. She giggled thinking about how all the male students may not be able to focus on anything but her. But quickly Shego set her mind straight and refocused on the task at hand. Kim Possible will experience embarrassment today, And it will continue until she will be truly humiliated and defeated. Shego left for the school, laughing manically on her way.

Kim Possible arrived at school on a yellow bus with her fellow students. Ron was on vacation this week, so Kim didn't really have anyone to talk to. She entered the school wearing a green t-shirt and tight blue jeans, with her backpack slung over one shoulder. She heard rumors swirling from kid to kid about a new teacher that looked like she was from a modeling agency. Kim walked through the busy hallway and saw Bonnie and a few other cheerleaders standing near her locker. Kim rolled her eyes and said to herself, 'Here we go. What does Bonnie want now?' As she made her way through the busy hall more and more of her peers were laughing and pointing at her and talking under their breath. Kim thought, 'Are they looking at me? What's happening? I'm not naked am I, like in one of my dreams?!' Kim quickly glanced down at her body and saw she was fully clothes, thank God, but then why were people staring? Kim pushed her way through the gawking crowd and got to her locker and heard snickering from Bonnie and her cronies nearby. Kim gasped in embarrassment! Taped to her locker were a pair of bright pink Hello Kitty panties with a big note in sharpie that read, "Found your Lost Panties, Kim. Please take better care of your underwear. -signed Ms 'G'." Kim let out a little shriek and quickly pulled the panties off her locker to a chorus of laughter from her classmates.

Kim held the embarrassing panties in her hand. On the white tag was Kim's name with a little red heart, something that Kim's mom always did much to Kim's displeasure. These panties were hers that she lost a few days ago. She couldn't find them after her cheer practice when she got out of the shower. No one else was in the locker room because Kim showers only when everyone is gone because she is shy of her body. So where did these come from and who is 'Ms G'? Kim shoved the panties in her jean pocket and turned around blushing a deep red. Her pale face and orange hair showed her blush off real well. The taunting laughter of her peers having seen one of her more embarrassing pairs of panties was overwhelming. Kim quickly tried to push her way through the laughing crowd to her first class but was stopped when Bonnie reached out and grabbed her wrist.

What does Bonnie want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)