More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nervysniper Nervysniper

Who is her opponent?

Locker Room

(chapter originally by Voltros at writing.com)

Kelly Kelly enters the locker room after losing yet another match to Eve Torres. She sighs in frustration. The only other Diva in there at the moment is Maria. She just got done lacing up her boots and gives Kelly a sympathetic smile.

Maria: Sorry about your match, Kelly. Better luck next time.

Kelly Kelly: Thanks. Good luck with your match against Melina.

Maria: Thanks. Well I guess I’ll see you later.

And with that said Maria walks out of the locker room. This gave her time to reflect on her match with Eve.

She actually came pretty close to beating Eve this time. She was about to use her finishing move when Eve surprised her with a small package pin. Kelly struggled with all her might, but Eve grabbed the back of her shorts for leverage. The referee didn’t see it and Eve got the three count. While Kelly was struggling her shorts got pulled all way down her ass. She was able to pull back up, but not before everyone in the arena had gotten an eye full. That thought made her feel…excited. Because when she first came to the WWE she had a segment called Kelly's Exposé where she would do a striptease.

She loved exposing her body to an arena full of people, but she really wanted to actually start wrestling. She finally got her wish and has been wrestling for the last couple of weeks. She hasn’t won any matches yet and some of the other Divas still make fun of her, but she was determined to make a name for herself as a wrestler. That didn't stop her from thinking about how good it felt being bare in front of people. She blushes and giggles at the thought.

(Kelly Kelly) It would have been awesome if she had pulled my shorts all the wa…No, no that wouldn’t have been awesome. Stop thinking like that, Kelly! You’re not an exhibitionist anymore! But the joy I feel when people see me naked is almost indescribable…There I go again. Kelly, no one will ever take you seriously if you start stripping in the ring again. But if I was to lose my clothes by “accident”, well no one could really blame me could they?...Stupid brain. Why are you against me? I need the take a shower…a very cold shower.

With no one in the locker room Kelly didn’t see the harm in stripping out in the open. She first took off her boots, then top and bottoms. Now naked she puts her gear in her bag and stands there for a minute.

(Kelly Kelly) If I stay here for a couple of minutes maybe someone will walk in and catch me…Just get in the shower, Kelly.

She walks to the shower area of the locker room. However, she had absentmindedly forgot to grab a towel. Or in the back of her mind did she do it on purpose?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)