More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Locker Room

They had done it! The Oakvale High Eels football had just won the finals and just entered the locker room shouting and whooping as loud as possible. They had just had a nearly perfect season with only two losses. The night was young, there was a parade already in place, and the energy was high in pride. The room erupted in celebratory chest and fist bumps as if nothing could stop their adrenalin rush. Until they heard three loud knocks from the entrance, followed by a "Hey boys, here's a trophy for winning everything! Pleased to do what you'd like!"

An eerie silence filled the air as they all slowly turned toward the noise. On the floor before them, was a nubile, gorgeous, redheaded, teenaged lady laying on her knees. Her hands had been tied to her back with what looked like shoelaces. And she also didn't look to be wearing anything else at all.

As the lass looked up, she revealed her face to be that of their senior student body president Renee. The whole school had known her recently as the Redhead. She slowly stood her to her feet as everyone gasped, revealing that she was indeed wearing clothes. The ginger was adorned in only a pair of bright pink striped knee high socks. Renee gulped as she eyed the boys gazing at her. Maybe it was the outfit she had on.

She looked down at herself, seeing her untanned milky white buxom bosom, complete with stiffened pink nipples, her crotch, equally pale, had an orange fuzzy arrow pointing at her lower lips. She was naked from head to her knees. Her eyes went wide as she registered she was in the locker room of the Oakvale Eels. Renee looked back at the teenage males that made up the football team, remembering the last moment of consciousness.

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)