More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaverickHB MaverickHB

A few hours before the show

Locker Room Rascals

"Locker Room W1, W2, here we go, W3!" Grace said with her items in hand. Stephanie had told her the plan and which locker room she can keep her stuff in and change and all that good stuff, and with one final gulp, Grace opened the door and looked around, letting the door shut behind her.

"You must be the new woman we're all hearing about. Grace, right?" Grace hears to her left.

"That's me, I'm excited to be here and finally live my dream." Grace says looking over, "Oh, and you're..."

"Nikki Bella, but you probably already knew that. So, looks like you get to share a Locker Room with my sister, Renee, and myself" Nikki says as she walks over and offers her hand.

Grace smiles and accepts the handshake, "All 4 of us sharing this little Locker Room? No privacy or anything?"

"Hey, when I started her we all basically shared one locker room and shower room. The only way to get privacy was to come really early or really late. Besides, you've got 3 of the best locker mates, and from what I can see, a good body to match."

Grace turns around and sets her stuff down on one of the benchs. Grace was used to school locker rooms for P.E., but the way they were set up, privacy was easy, looks like...

Grace was quickly interrupted as she felt something move up her body. With a quick gust of air, she realized her green blouse had been pulled up past her abdoman and chest and cleanly off her body, revealing her black bra which she quickly tried to cover as she looked behind her to see Nikki holding her blouse.

"Now see, it's not that scary right? It might sound intimidating, and if you were paired with some of the wrong divas it could've been, but you'll be fine." Nikki says as she sees Grace slightly red-faced, but finally uncovering her bra, "You look wonderful lady, now what do they got planned for you?"

"Well, I don't really have a story planned yet apparently, but my first match is already scheduled for tonight. I've got a Bra and Panties match against a surprise opponent."

"So their really bringing THAT match back? Well, I guess they chose a good participant. What, are you too scared to tell me your opponent?" Nikki asks as she removes her own shirt to reveal her large breasts within a red bra

Grace gets a little lost at Nikki's sudden exposure, going a little red-faced, but shakes it off, "I would love to tell you, but Steph is keeping it a surprise from me, so not even I know."

Suddenly the shower door opens and out comes Brie Bella completely in the buff, only a towel in her grasp slowly drying herself off causing any cover. Brie looks a little startled when she sees their guest, and wraps the towel around herself before walking over. Grace has gone completely entranced and is hiding her face.

"So who do we got here? I don't think I've seen you around?" Brie says with a smile as she holds out her hand, "The name's Brie, seems you know my sister Nikki."

"This is Grace Payne, WWE's newest diva, and now our locker mate." Nikki says as both Bellas look over at Grace

"I'm sorry if I made quite the entrance, I would've dressed less erotically if I had known we would have visitors" Brie says as they shake hands.

"Apparently Stephanie has her booked in a Bra and Panties match against a secret opponent tonight for her debut. I find it interesting, but I'm sure she'll make it work." Nikki says as she sits up in the seat.

"Hm, I thought we got rid of that match type," Brie says as she looks at Grace a little, "Well hopefully you're prepared, because in matches like that, anything could happen, and when they do...."

Just as Brie says that, Nikki springs up and grabs Grace, pulling her to her feet and restraining her arms. Grace looks surprised as she attempts to fight back, but Brie shows up and kneels down, grabbing Grace's belt and quickly undoing it before undoing the jeans and tearing them down to her ankles, revealing a black thong and a lot of her body. Nikki then tosses Grace onto the couch as Brie finishes removing the pants and tossing them away as Grace embarrassingly tries to cover up and is flabbergasted.

"12 seconds. If this was your match, that's how long it would've taken you to lose and be in front of millions of fans in your underwear," Brie says as she smiles at Grace, "but I'm sure you're ready!"

Grace couldn't put together words, but finally told them she would shower as they nodded and she grabbed a towel before dissapearing behind the door.

Now in the shower room, Grace slowly removed her bra allowing her large breasts to finally get some fresh air as Grace turns on the water and waits for it to get warm. Once there, she removes her thong and tosses it to the side as well before stepping under the water and letting it soak her up.

A few minutes go by as she enjoys the warm water before she suddenly feels hands lather her back. She tenses up and turns around to see Nikki behind her, now with her giant tits on full glorious display, as well as her tanned ass and shaved pussy as she stands there with the soap.

"Just thought I'd stop by and help make sure you're perfectly clean for your match. I can feel you're tense, and I'll leave and wait my turn if you wan..." Nikki starts to say but is interrupted by Grace's hands which take hers and guides them to her body.

Nikki lathers and massages Grace's shoulders and neck with the soap before adventuring further down to her chest, carefully groping and squeezing Grace's chest as she continues helping guide Nikki's hands. They eventually help with her legs, her pussy, and her hair before Nikki puts the soap in Grace's hand and grabs her, guiding Grace's hands immdiately to her chest

Grace is fascinated, even hypnotized as she gropes and cleans Nikki's tits before moving around the rest of her body, getting all over before shampooing her hair. The water turns off and both women look at each other for a bit before grabbing their towels and drying off. Nikki wastes little time re-entering the Locker Room, but Grace outs her towel on, covering as much of her tits and pussy as she can before exiting the shower room.

Grace is immediately happy about her decision as the last of the trio is there as Renee Young and Brie Bella are chatting on the couch before looking up and smiling at Nikki & Grace.

"You must be Grace Amelia, better known as Grace Payne!" Renee says as she walks over and gives Grace a hug, "Congratulations on making it here, and I'll be happy to give you your first interview after your match tonight."

"That would be awesome, thank you." Grace says as Renee breaks off from the hug, causing Grace's towel to fall to her ankles. Grace gasps in fear and quickly bends over and grabs the towel trying to cover herself more.

"We thought a shower with Nikki would've eased your fears, but it can take time to get used to. When I got paired with the Bella's, I was nervous for a while, I mean just look at their bodies and their tits, it's impossible to compete." Renee says with a laugh

Grace goes over to her stuff and bends over to reach in, and gets met with a slap to the ass by Nikki as she passes by to get to her stuff. Grace pulls out her top with arm piece attached, underwear tights, black boots with kneepads, along with a red bra and thong.

Grace slides on the thong before her signature wrestling tights, just reaching the hem of her thigh with Grace on the front, and Payne on the back before sliding her kneepads up to her knees and her boots. Finally she slides her bra on before working with her top, but feels theres a problem.

"Is there a problem?" Brie says seeing her having trouble.

"Well, usually I wear no bra with this top, but being I'm in a Bra and Panties match, I brought one, but I can't get both to fit properly."

Brie walks over and fiddles with Grace's bra and top, but struggles too much as well. "Yeah, that's not going to work. Either you'll have to find another top to pair with your bra, or take a risk and go out in your normal attire. It'd definitely impress some people I think."

Grace can't believe she was just told that, but the idea both intrigues and scares her, but intrigue ends up winning and and Grace removes her bra and bags it up before putting her top on and positioning it right, sliding her arm through the piece.

Grace turns to face the other 3 and show off her outfit, and they all applaud it, like eapecially how the black and white compliments her hair nicely. Grace finally pulls out her top and slides it on before grabbing her headpiece with the flowers and plants it on her head, finishing the attire. "I'm ready."

Debut coming soon

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)