More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Teenslut Teenslut

Framework level 1

Location

Framework Level 1

Location

“I want to try out a new location, want to stretch the framework of the magic rings and see how far it goes, so I hope you will respect the idea and also make choices that really test both the app and how the alternative life will be created.” She smiled while hitting location on her part of the app.

Dan and Thea snuggled up in to sofa while they watched the app create the different types of location suggested, it was more innovative than imagined since it was drawing locations for both real places, places from both pop culture and legends, and lastly even historic locations. Both Dan and Thea saw the app load up a new location 12 locations, ranging from Cities, countries and places from both pop culture, history and imaginations.

Thea dropped down to his lap and started to suck Dans cock. She licked along his shaft while she took his balls gently in her mouth. As she worked her tongue around his engorged head, he grabbed the back of her head and pushed his hips into her face. She responded by opening her mouth wider and letting his cock head tickle the back of her throat.She sucked and sucked and Dans cock got harder and harder. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed himself deeper into her mouth. She gave a little gasp and pulled back a little to look up at him. His eyes were big as saucers and his mouth wide open as he came in her mouth. She swallowed it all and smiled as his cum tasted like honey.

"thanks honey"

They manage to get the focus back onto the app, the decision was made.

The roulette ended with Thailand.

No more information provided around it, so it kept things open for the next round. But both of them had hundreds thoughts blowing through they mind. What would happen, what other rules would come along and so on. Both of them incredible excited.

“Cool, I am incredible excited” she said. While her Husband was nodding along.

She started once again to grind on her husband, so horny that she had no patients but he was the responsible man and pushed her away so they could focus on getting trough the app.

Since this was the first time the app would choice, they were studying the choices immensely.
Both with shock, joy and some fear of what they were opening for in they life. In this round the got 6 scenarios listed with the possibility of adding 2 more each.

Career progression: achieve levels of career goals before succeeding the game. (Permanent)
Money: make a set amount of money on each level. (Permanent)
Fetish: Each level is a fetish based level to complete. (Permanent)
Combination: A combination of the 10 paths. (Permanent)
Number: A number of partners to achieve on each level (AI)
Clothing: Each level is focused on controlling the clothing(AI)
Humiliations: Different tasks to complete on each level (Thea)
Relations: Different relations to create to achieve each level (Dan)
24/7 lifestyle: Each level is based on completing living full time in that level fetish (Thea)
Random events: Each level is completed at random events in the world (Dan)

“Wow, everyone is so hot, I cannot wait to try everything on the list” Thea commented.

“Agreed, this is close to perfect. The only problem is that I want all of them” Dan said.

While they were talking the roulette started up again, and rolled around before it ended on:

Framework level 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)