More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rumbleroar Rumbleroar

Who will our story follow?

Lizzie Williams, a nerd who has a really bad day.

It was an average Monday morning when Lizzie Williams awoke, she had been dreading this day for some time as today was the first day back to school. Lizzie wasn't the most popular of girls, she regulary kept to herself and her two best friends, her longest friend was of course Melissa, Melissa and Lizzie had been freinds since the two were children and while Lizzie was a nerdy young girl who enjoyed tabletop rpgs like dnd, or rpg videogames, Melissa was the exact opposite as she was the captain of the cheer squad and one of the most beautiful and popular girls in the school, many heads were turned when their schoolmates saw the two hanging out but they remained friends to this day. Jamie was her other friend, a nerdy girl as well with a particular shy streak, she had only started to come out of her shell a couple years ago when she met Lizzie and Melissa and joined their dnd campaign. The three girls were inseperable, and as Lizzie sluggishly got dressed, she was sure they would remain so.

Lizzie stopped at the mirror after putting on her black skirt, she looked at the two unimpressive mounds of flesh on her chest, she had always been small and had hoped her chest would grow eventually but as she felt of them and looked she knew this is as big as they would be, she felt a tinge of jealousy when she thoughy of her two far more well-endowed friends, in fact she was so concerned that she didn't even notice her step-brother Zane enter the room. "Liz, come on, it's time to..." Zane paused as he saw his topless step-sister examining herself, he almost felt sorry for his flat chested step sibling, but not sorry enough to not laugh at the sight. "Liz, stop playing with that flat board of a chest and let's go, I have auditions today and I want to get to class early." Lizzie covered her chest and screamed, and as she threw her nearby possessions at Zane he quickly left the room. Her stupid step-brother and his stupid auditions, he always did the school play every year and acted like an insufferable tool when he inevitably got the lead role, she shrugged off his insult and finished getting dressed before heading downstairs to get to school.

How does her school day go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)