More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mc123 Mc123

Who experiences this first?

Liza, a working lady

Liza doesn't know what's happening to her. A few hours after getting to work, she's being getting some discomfort in her chest, like some sort of hunger. She did eat a balanced breakfast, so why is she still hungry. And why does it come from her chest. She tries to ignore it but then, she start to feel like her nipples where chewing her bra. Not finding any choice, she stop what she was doing and go to the bathroom. From there, she find a mirror. She unbutton her blouse, and then unhook her bra. Suprisingly, her bra remain on her chest. So, she tries to pull it off her breasts. However, something seenm to hold them to her nipples. With enough , she manage to finally pull it off. But what she found afterwards freak her out. Instead of nipples on her boobs, she found lips. To add more to the weirdness, they seem to be moving on their own. When the bra got pulled from them, they start to moan in displeasure. So Liza put her arms over them to shut them up. But the mouths bite her arms, proping Liza to put them off. The 'lipples' seem to be hungry, considering that they tried to eat her bra and arms, her chest pain happen to be hunger, the breasts are moaning. If she feed them, this definitely leave some relief to her.

What will Liza do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)