More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Myds6 Myds6

Who would get in the first skirmish tonight?

Liz

Liz was the undisputed queen of her own little band of fans and hangers-on. A stripper, she also did some fashion design, mostly fetishwear and things made from PVC, and she dated a member of one of the local bands. She ran a fetish night, where she was the dominatrix, and went by Lady Affliction. She was known by all at the club, but not everyone appreciated the aesthetic she was selling.

Liz's body was slightly heavier than average, and her endowments were notable enough to make her a successful stripper. She kept her hair dyed bright red, or sometimes red and black, and she wore bright lipstick that matched it. Most of the outfits she wore matched these two colors. Tonight, she was wearing a red bra, a black PVC underbust corset, and a tight, mid-thigh length red PVC skirt, over fishnet stockings.

Surrounded by her strip-club going fans, who stuck out like sore thumbs as they weren't dressed for the occasion, she typically held court in the "VIP" area of the club. Or at least, that's what she called it. It was really just a corner with some couches in it, that was only VIP because she said it was. Tonight, a few of her female hangers-on were out, but, since this was a concert afterparty, the gang from the strip club had stayed home.

Typically, with her fans for protection, and her VIP stronghold as a refuge, she was quite willing to mock some of the other girls who fancied themselves popular. "Those prudish fatties deck themselves out like Morticia but they don't have half my charms" she thought. Some nights she'd even spit beer on their fancy clothes just to piss one of them off, then disappeared to the safety of her fan club when they realized what was happening.

Tonight, she sat on the couch in her VIP section, with her legs salaciously crossed, purposely showing her black satin panties, as she downed the last of her champagne spritzer. The corner felt a bit empty, and a little undefended without her male fans. But then, her favorite Genitorturers song came on. Climbing to her feet, she headed to the dancefloor, but someone stood in her way.

Who was blocking her path?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)