More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Which story would you like to start with?

Liz Bolton: 22 Year old looking to experiment with exhibitionism

"This blows, nobody has anything going on this summer?" Liz groaned, sitting at her computer in her underwear checking social media posts, fumbling with her pen.

Her roommate Jaime just shrugged "I guess everyone's staying at home..." Said the blonde, laying on the bottom bunk while idly browsing on her phone, just as undressed.

The first girl just groaned again, standing up and stretching, her undergarments barely hiding her toned body. Liz tried her best to look after her body, she went jogging, went to the gym, ate well, a healthy lifestyle that led to toned muscles, while blessing her with curves in all the right places and perfect C-cup tits.

"You're not staying at home though" She pouted at her roommate "You're flying off to Florida...what's wrong with just staying here for the summer? Or fuck, bringing me along?"

"It's a family thing okay Liz?" Jaime shrugged again, sitting up, revealing her just as well maintained body "Besides, I don't think my mom really likes you..."

"It's not because she thinks you're dating me is it?" She asks, putting her long brown hair into a ponytail

"No, it's because the last time she saw you, you were drunk, naked and covered in chocolate" Her roommate says with a groan "We were in a hotel where did you even manage that?"

Liz shrugs her shoulders and sits back at her computer "I guess I have my ways..."

"You're not still part of that nudist website thing are you? I thought you said you weren't doing that anymore..."

"I never said that...and it's an exhibitionist website, it's uh...they post people doing daring shit..."

"Uh huh...and you're on there?"

"Well I've got an account, but...I haven't done anything on there yet, no..."

"Why not? You seem pretty confident with your body"

"Because getting naked in a hotel room isn't getting naked in a street...besides you have to have someone give you stuff to do"

"That's hard...why exactly?"

"Because...I might get someone who asks me to do something I can't do, I know they say you can say no whenever but...I'm worries I'll get nervous"

"Liz you're...nervous that you'll get nervous?"

"Shut up Jaime..."

"Ha, you know I'm right...hey, try doing one of those things, you'll have something to do when I'm away"

Three days later Liz helps Jaime pack her things, then goes with her down to the airport to see her away. Fresh from getting back, Liz has a shower, then sits down in front of her PC again in her underwear, logging into that website.

"I better not regret this..." She says under her breath, before browsing through a list of either straight up dares, where people have posted a challenge for people to complete, or people offering something called guided dares, where the person signing up has someone communicating with them at all times, telling them what to do next.

Both seem to interest Liz...and the good thing is, they could probably be done in any order she wishes, assuming her selection doesn't change after a while...though each selection involves nudity in some way...

Which post does Liz follow up on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)