More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amativissimus amativissimus

What now?

Living room floor!

As it was, Steve only was able to restrain himself long enough to carry her over the threshold. As soon as they were through the door, he locked it behind them, then lowered her to the plush carpeting of their new living room floor! He ignored her half-hearted protests (Emma found his eagerness flattering) as he stripped her of her bridal finery brusquely, and proceeded to cram his cock vigorously into his new bride's welcoming slot.

They were both aroused, and he was delighted to bring her to an orgasm within less than five minutes. He had kept from going over the brink, and had instead concentrated on fondling and licking every inch of her body that he could reach, with particular attention to her butt. Even as she shuddered with the pleasure of her first marital climax, Steve was applying some lubrication to the circumference of her lovely anus. She didn't protest, thinking that this was just another bit of foreplay to which her groom wished to introduce her. She was, in fact, somewhat receptive to the curious new sensations that he was inducing.

Her attitude began to change suddenly when he started to thrust his fingers into her tightest of holes. One finger was almost flirtatious, and the sensations an intriguing innovation; but the second finger became more painful, and she no longer wanted to play this game.

"Steve, darling, what are you doing to me there? That's gross, my love!"

"Emma, we are married now. You are mine, all of you; and I plan to teach you the delights of love in all the ways a man and woman can share with each other! What do you think it meant, when you said 'I will love, honour and obey you' and 'All that I am, I give to you'? You are mine now, and you shall obey me as I enjoy all that you are, as a husband should!" With this last sentence, he added a third thick finger to the two which he had continued to plunge aggressively into and out of Emma's increasingly-stretched virgin bumhole, even as he lectured her on her duty of submission.

Does she find his attitude repellent or arousing? How squeamish is our Emma?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)