More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Danilka1253 Danilka1253

In which scenario you or the male protagonist will be exposed nude?

Living Nightmare

Cody was always smaller than the other guys at school. He was 4'9, but had a really hot face. All the girls liked him, but they never took him seriously because his height. He would ask them on dates and they would ridicule his cock, which they had never seen, and call him a twink. Cody would blush and keep his head down.

Cody got feed up with the assumptions and decided to show off. Cody wore small tight pants, a crop top shirt that would display his abs, and a jock strap so they could feel up his ass if they planned to ride him. When he pullsed up at the school and stepped out his car, everyone stopped and stared.

Cody put his hands on his hips and acted like he didn't notice. He started to walk to the school when he heard something rip. He instantly looked down at his clothes, but nothing was wrong, so he kept going.

He sat in class and his pants rode up his ass leaving his cheeks exposed. The gay guys in the class drooled as the girls bit their thumbs. One girl whispered to her gay friend.

"Cody's ass is soooo hot! It's like a pillow!"

"Honey, that's mine. You don't even know what to do with an ass like that. I would be so good that that bubble butt..."

Cody started to lean back when a girl offered to give him a massage. Cody turned around and bit his lip when he saw her large breasts fighting to get out of her shirt. Cody leaned back and she went to work. She slipped off his shirt and started to fondle his nipples and pecks. Cody moaned as she squeezes his male breasts.

The teacher walked in and saw Cody. The girl hid the shirt behind her back and Cody tried to cover himself behind a book hoping that the teacher hadn't seen. The teacher stepped back in shock and bumped into the board. "Oh!" He said as he turned around. "Cody, your outfit is completely inappropriate for an academic setting. You must change at once." He pointed to the door.

Cody went to stand up when he realized he had a boner. *Nows the time to impress the ladies* Cody thought. He stood up and heard the rip again. This time he ignored. He made his way to the front of the classroom. He watched as the guys, even the straight guys, sprung up and the girls got so wet, it soaked their skirts. The teacher froze and dropped his jaw. Cody began to pose and turn around when he felt his dick slap himself. He looked down and he was stark naked. His pants got caught on a hook in the chair.

The teacher fainted into Cody's arms right in front of his dick. When he opened his eyes, the dick was touching his face. "CODY, GET OUT!"

Cody looked around as the class roared to laughter. Cody was so scared he couldn't even cover himself. The teacher pushed him into the hallway. On the way out, he saw the girl sniffing the jockstrap with scissors in her hand. She winked at him.

Cody fell on his hands and knees in the hall.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)