More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

Choose your Fighter!

Little Mac

Little Mac was, admittedly, a bit nervous as he stepped on to the dock. In theory he should be quite confident. After joining the World Video Boxing Association, he had risen to become the world champion in record time.

Furthermore, he had faced the best boxer who had ever lived, Mike Tyson, and defeated him after a close fight. Mac was on top of the world! His success had been so great, it had even earned him an invitation to this island.

However, he knew this was an entirely different ballgame. In The Ultimate Tournament, he would be fighting foes who played by entirely different rules. Sure, he was excellent by boxing standards. But could he fight against sword-wielding knights? Space-faring bounty hunters? Gods?!?! All without the tutelage of his best friend and coach, Doc Louis.

Still, he was determined to try his best! Stepping off the boat, he filled his longs with the salty air. The island was beautiful, and air was certainly cleaner than the Bronx! Looking around, he saw fighters of all shapes and sizes on the dock getting registered. Mac was pretty sure he could even see two fighting at the end of the dock, though a cloud of sand obscured the action.

He was so busy taking in the scene that he had stopped walking down the gangplank. A figure, obviously a bit impatient, pushed their way passed him. Startled, Mac looked to see the culprit, who was no other than the Wii Fit Trainer!

They were an odd selection for this tournament for sure, but they would probably show their strengths soon enough. Mac did not let the slight get to him, not wanting to start anything before he got registered. Still, he checked out their ass as they walked away.


Artist Credit: makachu arts

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)