More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cdbaby cdbaby

What is the setting?

Little Island

An island somewhere in the middle of the pacific ocean. Despite its small size, it is a country unto itself. All but a few of the most curious cartographers know of its existence but few of those know what dwells upon the city-sized landmass lying in wait in international waters.

Those privileged enough to know of its existence have been sworn to an oath of secrecy. You may wonder, what is to stop them from breaking this covenant? Telling their friends and neighbors or even the world at large? Nothing.

But none would do so for fear of ruining the community they have built therein.

To any wayward ship passing by Little Island looks like any other tropical paradise, but one mile through the thick jungle is a city like any other. Except for one major difference. This city is a city for those who wish to regress to a simpler age, called littles, and those who wish to take care of them, called Bigs.

Less than four hundred people have permanent residence in the city, while others treat it as an island resort where for the price of a plane ticket you can spend time lounging by the pool, taking in a show, eating delicious, exotic seafood, and enjoying numerous outdoor and indoor activities.

The only question now is; who are you and how did you find Little Island

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)