More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Little Hubby

Based on a story from Hot Tails #10

Jim and his girlfriend were walking around the mall chatting when a random stranger walked up to them.

"Hello, your pretty hot, Wanna go somewhere and have some fun?"

Jim grabbed him by the lapels.

"Hey buddy you got some nerve hitting on a girl when her date is right beside her."

The man was taller and dressed funny like he was from victorian days.

"I oughta kick your ass. I don't care if you are bigger than me. Did you escape from an asylum?" He grabbed his girlfriends hand and started walking away.

Neither of them heard the words the man whispered in a strange language.

Betty was talking to Jim and she turned to look when he stopped answering her.

"Jim? Jim? Jim where are you." No sign of him and no place he could have gone to. Then she heard a voice that was barely above a whisper.

"Betty. Betty down here."

"Down where? Where are you?"

"Look down at the floor."

She looked down and almost yelled out loud. Jim was still next to her but he was now barely 2 inches tall.

She picked him up and carried him into the nearby restaurant after talking for a while.

"...So you really think that guy was a wizard or something who cursed you? I wonder how we can remove it? This really sucks doesn't it?"

Jim started crying. "I'd rather be dead than live like this."

"It's alright no matter what happens no matter how long it takes to remove this curse I'll take care of you my darling." She bent down and kissed the top of his head.

SSnnnnifff.... "Thanks, baby I feel better now." He smiled a small smile.

"Looking at you now your kinda cute, like hamster or something."

"Hey. Speaking of looking." He crawled over to edge of her skirt. I bet there's a nice view from down here." He quickly swung down under her skirt.

She tried to grab him but she missed and smacked her leg hard. At same time she yelled. "NO, don't go in there."

The waitress who was passing by asked. "Are you alright?'

"It's nothing."

"You yelled so loud."

"S-sorry" she said her face getting pink.

"This is kinda exciting." Jim said from under her skirt.

"Jim, please stop, dammit stop touching me like that I'm starting to get wet."

Jim had his face in her panties trying to climb under them. 'Hmmm... kinda tight, I bet this bump is..." He suddenly put the bump in his mouth. MMMMMMM.....

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

'Shit, I just yelled out loud.'

"Hey Betty?"

"What?"

"Can you do me a favor and take you panties off?"

"What!!!"

"C'mon no do it for me."

She sighed a little. "Ok" She reached under her skirt and worked her panties down until they were off. She stuck them in her purse.

"MMMmmm..., nice." Jim spread her pussy with his hands and reached inside with his arm. "Wow, your so wet baby."

Betty couldn't answer. She just moaned in pleasure.

Jim slipped his clothes off and stuck his face in her pussy. She was soaking wet and getting wetter by the second. Jim started licking her pussy. Betty had to bite her thumb to keep from yelling, it felt so good.

Suddenly a voice asked from across the table. "Well, well may I join you?" The man who hot on her earlier sat down in front of her.

"YOU, you're the one who did it."

"Heh, heh, quite. So we meet again.

"YOU CHANGE JIM BACK RIGHT NOW."

It was that moment that Jim decided to climb inside her pussy. 'Wow, it's like a waterfall.'

Betty stood stock still "AAHH."

"Is something wrong?"

"N-no, nothing." 'Other than my pussy is drenched cause by boyfriend is inside it pleasuring me right now.' She said to herself.

The man helped her up and started walking out of the mall she was holding to his arm cause otherwise she would fall down.

Jim felt her pussy start moving around. "We're moving. OOhhh, this feels great."

"Come along my dear, come with me." said the man leading her away from the mall.

"B-but wait a second you can't..." That's when Jim squeezed her pussy from the inside.

"AHH, Oh god." 'I can barely move.' She thought. Her pussy was leaking so much there was a long line of her pussy juice running down one leg down past her knee.

Jim was in heaven inside her pussy.' I can feel her with my entire body.' He found a fold in her pussy and started fucking it.

"AHH, I can't hold back." She held the mans arm so she wouldn't fall down.

She didn't know how it happened but a couple minutes later Betty was inside a motel room naked with the man behind her squeezing and playing with her large perky breasts. It felt so good, her pussy was a river she was so horny and she needed to cum so badly her pussy was on fire with the need for release. She spoke without thinking. "P-please, F-Fuck me." and moaned loudly. "NNNGH."

Inside her pussy Jim was close to orgasm. "I can't hold...." Before he could finish his sentence he exploded inside her pussy harder than he had ever cum before in his life. He pumped what felt like gallons of cum inside Betty's pussy. Her pussy suddenly started flooding, he was getting a bath of pussy juice over his whole body, it felt incredible.

Betty was on her knees on the bed waiting. Her pussy dripping and aching for release the man was squeezing her big breasts from behind. She was moaning loudly. "AHHH, AHHH" She suddenly felt his cock poking the entrance to her pussy she waited in anticipation for him to enter her. Then she felt something poking her ass as well. She turned her head around to see what it was. She was in shock and horror at what she saw. "EEEEKK!!! What?" Then yelled. "NNNNOOOOO!!!"

He had two large cocks one above the other and a giant nutsack big and heavy with cum from 2 sets of balls. Both cocks were eight inches long, rock hard and thick. She could see large blue veins pulsing on both cocks. They were heavily leaking precum and twitching with anticipation.

"These will fill you up, hehe." He said with an evil smile.

'NO WAY, He's got 2?' She didn't have time to react. Before she could do anything to stop him he suddenly lift her up and thrust both of his enormous cocks inside her. One going into her tight wet pussy the other one going up her butt. There was a squelching noise from her dripping pussy as he entered her. All eight inches of both cocks were deep inside her.

She gritted her teeth with pain and pleasure. "NNNGGGHHH" 'OH GOD, that feels incredible.' Her eyes rolled back in intense pleasure. She could feel both cocks pulsing. Then he started to thrust.

Suddenly Jim's bliss was interrupted by a giant penis head hitting him and shoving him deep inside Betty's dripping pussy. He was stuck between the penis and Betty's pussy wall. "What the fuck?"

The man was behind her and started thrusting his cocks in and out. Her pussy making sloppy wet noises as he fucked her. He squeezed on large breast and held her by the waist. Her butt quickly got wet and started making squelching noises as well.

She was so horny. Her pussy felt like heaven so did her butt surprisingly. She felt the juices flowing from pussy making a huge wet puddle on the bed under her legs. She felt her orgasm rapidly building. She started moaning loudly. "AHH, AHH, AHH." With each thrust. Her eyes were still rolled back in her head.

The man thrust in and out with long wet strokes pulling his cocks almost completely out before ramming them back in again. One cock in her pussy the other in her butt. It felt incredible. Her pussy was so tight and wet gripping his cock hard. Her butt was also tight and warm it gripped his other cock tightly as well. Her ass quickly got wet and started dripping. He pounded her hot wet holes harder. 'What a slut.' He thought. He felt his orgasm building rapidly. Both of his cocks were about to cum, HARD. One hand grabbed one of her big bouncy breasts the other grabbed her waist with as he pounded her from behind. His large balls slapping her with each thrust. 'Damn, she's so wet I think she's gonna orgasm as well.' He was right on the edge. His balls swelled in readiness.

Jim quickly recovered from what happened. There was a giant penis thrusting in and out of his girlfriend. 'What The Hell.' He thought. It was also rubbing against him because he was still caught between the penis and her pussy wall. It was slippery and wet.

Betty was gonna cum any second now. Her eyes were still rolled back. Her mind blank with pleasure. She knew her orgasm was going to be intense. She managed to breath out. "I-I can't hold. I'm G-gonna..." Her orgasm started before she could finish her sentence.

He felt his balls tighten he pulled her against him and with one last thrust the man started to cum side her. Both his cocks erupting together The explosion would be like twin fire hoses. "This woman was gonna look 9 months pregnant when he was done cumming inside her. He moaned. "NNNNGGGGHHHHH.

Betty's pussy exploded in orgasm. "AAAAAHHHHHHH......" She screamed loudly. Her pussy and ass exploded with juices, it felt like they were melting. Her juices were flowing onto the sheets in a waterfall of wetness. Waves of intense pleasure erupted from her pussy and ass. His cum started erupting into her pussy and ass. She had never felt anything like it.

Jim realized what was about to happen when the thrusting suddenly stopped. He felt the cock throbbing. "Oh no you don't" He quickly grabbed the penis in both hands and bit down on the tip as hard as he could just as the cum started shooting out.

The pleasure turned to pain in an instant, less than second after his orgasm had started. The sudden pain was so intense both of the mans orgasms suddenly stopped. The man suddenly screamed like a banshee. Pulled out of Betty and fled crashing through the wall. "YYYYYAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH....."

Betty didn't notice he was gone at first. She was screaming too loudly from her amazing orgasm. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH............" Her pussy and butt were gushing like a waterfall soaking the sheets.

A few minute's later Betty's orgasm started to subside. She stopped screaming in pleasure and realized the demon was gone. Cum was pouring out of her pussy and ass. Jim fell from her pussy, he was coughing hard.

"Who the hell was that Betty? I thought I was a gonna drown in there for sure."

"It was that guy from the mall. He ran out through there." she said pointing at a hole in the wall.

"Damn I guess I'll never.."

"I told you I'd take care of you baby. Right?"

"Could you do me a favor then and wear crotchless panties from now on?" He grinned like a cheshire cat.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)