More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tokaf tokaf

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Literately the Ice Queen

Lauren lived on her high, gloomy, dark and empty Ice Tower. She had been embarrassed as a teen for her weird tits and chubby figure, but now it had all changed.

Lauren was a Goddess among men and among women more so. She looked fit and strong, toned abs, huge tits, awesome ass; she was The Goddess.

A few years back, with the help of black magic, Lauren had taken the kingdom for herself and began her Ice Rule. It had been her older partner's idea but she would never admit it. Maid Mon was not only Lauren's, "High Ice Queen of all Phyotn"'s, second in command but had also been her teacher in the dark arts.

Now, long years into her reign Lauren was a despot. She looked better than ever; her ivory skin and ice dresses were the envy of all the court ladies.

No longer will she be mistaken for a fat dumb toddler. Lauren was hot and amazing now! She knew it was a combination of magic, makeup and shapeware. But the fact that Lauren knew it didn't mean other people had to.


Black loose robes, a stealthy and sexy a woman, covered from head to toe, approached The High Ball Room's higher window. She paced herself and waited and watched for Lauren to come out.

Who is The Woman in Black?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)