More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twiska Twiska

Where did the magic voice man send Lilinevera?

Literary the worst place on earth for a succubus…

There was a blinding light; the next thing I knew, I was in a large room. There was a closed window; outside, I could see heavy rain. It was dark and cloudy. It must have been just after sunrise. Trees were blowing in the wind. I noticed even though I was still naked, I didn’t feel cold. I felt as though I was naked on the beaches of some tropical country—succubus constitution, nice!

After peering my head away from the window, I noticed several people were staring at me. About twenty sitting in pews, a man in a white robe was standing next to me holding some sort of goblet. He gave a very subtle glace up my nude form before staring me dead in the eyes. I was in the middle of a catholic mass. I heard someone in the back shout, “It’s the devil’s whore”, in a thick Irish accent. After that, all twenty people in the pews hurried to their feet and began to run towards the double doors; I assumed leading to the outside.

However, the man holding the goblet, who I’m ninety per cent sure is a priest, by the way, was still staring at me, like a deer in headlights. I was about to turn and run. The warning of “holy magic” given to me by Lucy-Goosy was repeating violently in my head when I noticed it. The smell. I could smell the priest’s arousal. He looked to be in his mid-forties to his early fifties. Short grey hair and dark green eyes. Maybe it was grey before I arrived, but looking at his horrified expression, I thought he might have gone grey at my sudden appearance. I couldn’t tell his build under his robes, but he looked a bit taller than me, six-foot-something with a few wrinkles on his face. I had been hungry since I awoke in that fleshy cell. And his smell was making it worse. As a celibate man, he must have been about to burst. I couldn’t stop myself.

I ran into him and pushed him up against the alter. This aggressive action finally got to him to speak. “Get your filthy hands off me, demon!” He was also Irish, a catholic church in Ireland. Why the fuck did he send me here of all places!? “Why don’t you try and make me, old man?” I smiled at him and licked my lips. I was fortunate he was old. I could tell that I didn’t have the strength to restrain a young, fit man in my weakened, staved state. After I said that, I could feel him start to resist, but it was no use. I had both his wrists in my hands and started rubbing my right knee up against his crotch. “If you play nice, I won’t hurt you, and this will feel VERY good,” I said as I begin to feel his cock harden through his trousers and robes.

After that, he seemed to lose the will to fight. Maybe he was scared of me; perhaps he wanted me, or just maybe he didn’t know what to do and gave up. He still had the chalice in his right hand. “I’ll be borrowing this,” I said with a playful smile as I let his right wrist goo and snatched the chalice out of his hand, “Wait!” he screamed as I sipped the wine in it. It tasted horrible, so I spat it on the floor and tipped the rest out of the cup. “Not my cup-a-tea, Father.” Grinning, I sank to my knees; with my left hand still holding the chalice, I let my right go of his left wrist, running it down the arm, then chest all the way to his crouch.

Parting his robes with the edge of the chalice and my right hand, I found the zipper to his trousers. I could see a tent pitching; glancing up to his face, I said, “I see the hardware still working, Father.” He staggered out a quiet prayer and looked up to the ceiling. I turned my attention back between his legs and used my teeth to unzip him. Then I bit the band of his white underwear and pulled them down just enough for his cock to flop out. It was okay, 5 inches long, average thickness with unmanaged pubs. It looked clean, but it smelled wonderful. I gently grabbed it with my right hand and licked the underside of it from base to tip before putting it in my mouth. Imagine dying of thirst and placing an ice cube in your mouth. It was cold but good, and it started to heat up instantly. “Ah, it burns” He put both his hands behind him and steadied himself on the altar. And I started bobbing my head back and forth.

I spread my knees and rubbed my right hand down past my huge tits and flat stomach, beginning rubbing my pussy. He didn’t last long. After a few seconds, I could feel his dick starting to tense and pulse. I quickly pulled my face off of him, grabbing his dick and aiming the tip into the chalice in my left hand. Maybe he really was insanely back up, or perhaps all succubi just bring about this much cum from a single ejaculation, but the entire chalice started filling up. The stream must have lasted uninterrupted for at least five seconds. I could hear him whimpering and looked up, smiling. “Aw, don’t cry.” Tears were rolling down his face as he stared at the sacramental chalice filling up with his own cum. I up him back between my plump lips, sucking what was left of the cum in this urethra before spitting the contents of my mouth into the chalice, topping it off.

I slowly stood up, careful not to spill the chalice and looked him dead in his eyes as I raised the contents up to my lips; even while tilting my head back, I never broke eye contact, looking up into his wet, green eyes. As the cum filled my mouth, I felt my taste buds explode. The salty, creamy taste hit every spot I had or thought I had. I raised the angle of the chalice and tried to gulp it all down as fast as possible. But in my haste, the cum started missing the opening of my lips and dripped down onto my tits. It felt cool on my burning hot skin. After the torrent of cum stopped, I stuck out my tongue and lapped up the remains stuck inside the once holy object. Unlike the cum I drank in my flesh cell back in the Infernal World, this actually felt like it could satiate me. But not this puny amount. But at least I was finally getting somewhere.

I threw the empty chalice to the side, smashing the window I first saw when I arrived. Twirling around and resting my large heart-shaped ass on the alter next to the priest, I crossed my legs and turned my head to him. I then gripped the priest hard by the clerical collar with my left hand. He began screaming, “Yo—ou said you wouldn’t hurt me!” feeling newfound power and strength in my body, I tore him away from his beloved alter and threw him ten feet down the steps to the church floor. Crossing my arms, I stated, “I lied.” He curled up into the fetal position, crying with his flaccid cock out. I was angry. I originally intended to hurt him only if he resisted, but I was still hungry. And I could tell he was all dried up. All of his parishioners had fled by now; what should I do? Chase them down, find new prey, take the priest with me and wait for him to recover? Where was I even going? I begin to think about what to do as I traced my finger up and down my tits, gathering as my cum as I could before sucking my fingers dry.

What will Lilinevera do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)