More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pic001 pic001

Follow the boys or follow the girls?

Listen to Dr. Smith's audio logs - Day 1

It had been a log day getting from the capital of Uganda to the rural village. Dr. Smith was tired but excited to begin collecting data for his research. He had already checked in on six white test subjects, and now he was ready to begin recording some of the day’s events.

He reached for a small black box. It was a digital voice recorder. It, and his journals, were the only way to document the experiment in the village. It was inconvenient to be sure, but the relative isolation of this African tribe made it ideal for his true purposes.

The African American professor gripped the voice recorder and started speaking in a deep voice.

“This is Dr. Jamal Smith. Audio log one for experiment 16. Conclusion of day one.

The test subjects and I arrived in the village without incident. As far as I know my Caucasian subjects are unaware of our true purpose in visiting this place. They continue to believe we are studying the locals, when in reality I am studying them. After speaking with the village elders and members of the tribe I can be sure they are also unaware of my experiment. This presents ideal conditions for data collection study. With both sides unaware nature will take its course.

I almost had some early results today with the female Caucasians. They were presented with an opportunity to engage in communal bathing with locals, however their inhibitions got the better of them. They refused to partake in the local ritual. Perhaps it was the situation? Bathing may not be the ideal situation in which to introduce black cocks to Caucasian females. I plan to conduct follow up interviews later to learn why the situation failed to produce sexual intercourse.

As for the ostensibly male test subject, day one presents almost no useful data. That being said, I’m happy to report that during dinner one male test subject was invited the participate in a village ceremony. The ceremony would have required him to undress and reveal his pathetic white dick. This produced an anxiety attack, which was revealing.

This particular test subject appears to already be aware of his small size and overall lack of masculinity. He doesn’t exhibit the same social conditioning other Caucasian males have in previous experiments. Unfortunately, he still refused to participate in the ceremony mentioned previously.

Overall, I was expecting day one to produce little data. I will elaborate more in subsequent audio logs. For now, I need to formulate a plan to deal with the female test subjects. I intend to take an aggressive approach with one for the females, and a hands off approach with the other. Comparing how quickly they take to black dick and become BBC sluts will be valuable for developing future conversion strategies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)