More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haukonora1 Haukonora1

How do you react to this?

Listen carefully

Deciding that trying anything would probably only get you hurt, you decide to stay quiet and listen-maybe now you can at least get an explanation.

"No doubt you are all very confused." the professional-looking woman continues. "Rest assured, all shall be explained. Firstly-allow me to introduce myself; i am the Headmistress, and you are at my academy. Each of you has been chosen to attend our new and elite academy so that you may be taught to become proper young ladies. You may be scared, angry, confused, or horrified- but i assure you that you will all come out of these experience with a new outlook on life, having been taught discipline, obedience, and how to act and look like a proper young lady. In addition, you will develop an appreciation for the new bodies all of you will eventually receive."

There is a mixed reaction to her words- but all of it is negative. A few men speak up to ask her a question- but are quickly silenced by a swift punch or kick by a guard.

"I can see some of you are still confused. this is understandable." she continues. "you heard me correctly- our Academy has been equipped with the latest in body modification technology- allowing us to turn even the most masculine of men into a cute and girly girl. Not all of you will become true women- some of our clients are even into this new 'femboy' craze- but all of you will at least act the part. Once you have proven yourself a proper young lady, you will graduate and start your new life as the personal servant of a wealthy and powerful aristocrat. how lucky for you!"

That last part sounded almost sarcastic- as if she's mocking you. Nevertheless, you need a moment to digest what you've just heard. She can't be serious, can she?

How do you react to this information?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)