More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

Which product will be bought?

List of products (updated regularly)

  1. SCP-001: Pregnancy Pill
    Description: SCP-001 comes in the form of a white pill. Each bottle contains 10 pills.
    Effect: It gives the user all the symptoms of pregnancy. With each pill consumed, the fake pregnancy advanced by a month. The user can experience childbirth, but the only thing would come out from their womb is water.
    Note: This pill hasn't been tested on male subjects.
  2. SCP-002: Knocking Up Through The Upper Mouth.
    Description: SCP-002 is a liquid that's similar to gelatin.
    How to use: Mixed with semen. Wait for about 5 minutes until the mixture becomes transparent. Then mix it with drinks.
    Effect: After being consumed by a female, SCP-002 will make the sperms pass through the wall of the stomach and come toward the uterus.
  3. SCP-003: Semen Recovery Potion
    Description: SCP-003 is a liquid that resembles milk.
    Effect: After consuming, it makes your testicles produce semen faster. An empty ball will become full in 1 minute. Not have any effect on a female.
    Note: The recommended dosage is 3 (or fewer) bottles/day.
  4. SCP-004: Slave4U
    Description: SCP-004 is an aphrodisiac comes in the form of solid green cubes about the size of a sugar cube.
    Effect: After being consumed by the target, he or she will become addicted to sex and never refuse to have sex. If having sex with a person for a long period of times, the will cause modifications to the target, making them unable to have sex with someone else other than that person.
    Note: The recommended dosage is 1 cube/day (3 cubes/week).
  5. SCP-005: Bamboo Bimbo
    Description: SCP-005 is a plant that resembles a bamboo sprout.
    Effect: When planted in soils, SCP-005 will grow to a bamboo tree. After a week, from the middle joint, a small female creature (SCP-005-1) will be born. Feeding SCP-005-1 with bodily fluids, she will grow into an adult woman (required time may vary). Once fully grown, SCP-005-1 need to have sex at least 3 times/day.
    Note: SCP-005-1 will disappear in the next full moon.
  6. SCP-006: The Personalized Sex Doll

Description: SCP-006 appears to be a female ████████ brand sex doll with Caucasian skin made of latex, an approximate height of 5’5” (~165cm), and an average build.

Effect: The primary and secondary effect of SCP-006 is demonstrated when viewed by a subject that is sexually attracted to females. During the primary effect, SCP-006 will appear to take the form of the subjects current sexual desire (usually the last person they thought of in any sexual manner). This effect is typically unique to each individual, although controlled testing has proven it to be possible for two subjects to observe the same form (see Addendum 006-3, Addendum 006-4). Subjects report the various forms of SCP-006 to be incredibly accurate and life-like. [3] This effect is also achievable for fictional characters, although the accuracy of the form taken by SCP-006 is dependent on the subject's recollection of the character (see Addendum 006-5-X). SCP-006 will continue to function as a normal sex doll throughout its primary and secondary effects.

The secondary effect of SCP-006 takes place within 2 to 10 minutes of the primary effect. During this time, subjects show sexual desire and engage in various forms of intercourse and oral sex with SCP-006. Baseline tests have proven that SCP-006 also exhibits the effect of increased sexual stamina, although whether or not this is a physical or psychological effect has yet to be determined. After a subject reaches orgasm, they will simply remain stationary with SCP-006 until they are ready to engage in sexual activity again.

Note: SCP-006 was gathered on March 3rd, 2019, at the residence of Terry ██████, in Long Island, New York. Foundation personnel were made aware of SCP-006 after receiving intel of over a dozen law enforcement officers going missing at the address. Upon arrival, Foundation personnel were apparently shocked to discover the decomposing remains of the officers surrounding SCP-006, with their clothes scattered around the room. After the discovery of the primary effect of SCP-006, all male agents were ordered to evacuate the area and receive psychological evaluation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)