More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gentlemen8p Gentlemen8p

What has he woken up next to?

List of characters.

Main Characters

Name: Random Nobody

A young man with an average life. In his final year of High school and expecting a very boring life afterwards. Until he recently had a dream where he could offer his soul for anything he wished.Random is a well-mannered person with good intentions but because of recent events a growing confidence has been birthed within him but it's up to him if he wants to indulge this new side of himself.

Powers: As a human, the boy has no powers but thanks to his link to the demon's soul a bleeding effect of power has been shared between them both.

Healing Random has unknowingly taken the power of abnormal healing. Allowing Random to survive wounds that would kill a normal human.

Telepathic communicate Random is able to have telepathic conversations with any demon that has promise on his soul and vice versa.


Name: Crimson

Crimson is an unholy creature with a sweet tooth. She takes the appearance of a small girl and acts like one. Disgusted by all human-beings, whom she is to make deals with and collect their souls, for centuries. After one deal goes horribly wrong, her own soul is now promised to a human boy.

Powers: Almost every demon has the same powers but with several degrees of strength and talent, depending on which powers they wish to develop.

Hypnotism Crimson is very skilled in hypnotism from people handing the creature their wallets to the complete rewriting a person's minds, making them believe anything the demon wanted them to believe.

Pyromancy Learning from her adventures in Hellenistic Greece, Crimson has been one of the rare demons to walk the Earth who can conjure flames. However, a master she is not and using such power has harmed the creature's body exposing her demonic features.


Name: Sapphire

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)