More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who will we follow?

List of Team Rocket's Leader & Executives

Team Leader: Giovanni - Giovanni is the leader and founder of Team Rocket. Giovanni is very power-crazed with an enflated pride and is very sadistic to most Pokemon and humans who aid them. He seems to have a soft spot for his own pokemon, his son, and the members of Team Rocket.

Pokemon Team: Dugtrio, Persian, Rhyperior, Nidoking, & Nidoqueen

Executives:

Archer - Ambitious, cunning with great leadership skills. He is the second in command after Giovanni himself. Despite his ambitious he deeeply respects Giovanni and doesn't wish to become leader himself due to this. In battle, Archer is formidable and shouldn't be underestimated as he possesses some fairly powerful Pokémon. He is also a master of disguise though not as good as Petrel.

Pokemon Team: Electrode, Crobat, Magmar, & Weezing

Ariana - Ariana is a rather vain and arrogant woman. Her high status in Team Rocket is especially shown by her outfit. She primarily serves as Archer's assitant however. Rumours have spread that Ariana is Silver's mother, and thus mothered Giovanni's son, due to their similarites in appearance. Adding feul to the flames is that Ariana wasn't seen for nearly a year after the Pokemon took over.

Pokemon Team: Murkrow, Muk, Vileplum, & Arbok

Proton - Proton is known as the "scariest and cruelest guy in Team Rocket", and is quick to anger, having no qualms with chopping of Pokemon's tails. He is also cocky, bragging about Rocket's efforts and advising others not to get in their way, lest they face their wrath. Despite this he is very populaur with the Grunts of Team Rocket.

Pokemon Team: Houndoom, Koffing, Crobat, & Weezing

Petrel - Petrel is Team Rocket's master of disguise, usually their go to guy when a disguise is needed for a mission. Petrel is also very mild mannered and considers himself a "nice guy".

Pokemon Team: Raticate, Crobat, Koffing, & Weezing

Go back or Explore Team Rocket deeper?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)