More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnrocker Johnrocker

Who was Mark stopped by?

List of Characters

More characters will be added over the next few weeks. Here’s a list of the guys and girls that have been mentioned so far.

There will be sex scenes with all of the girls listed eventually. Depending on which pathways you take, there will be at least some type of sex scene with all the girls.

CAST

Mark ~ Main Character

The main character of the story, you’ll be following him through his journey at college. Mark is a fairly quiet unsociable guy who’s looking to put aside his stress and anxiety and start meeting some people from the opposite gender.

You can keep him humble, act like he would or you can make him take some risks as he searches for sexual partners.

Tiffany ~ Brunette RA

The female RA for East Hall. Tiffany is a gorgeous brunette, small breasts, great ass and a bubbly personality. Tiffany is one of the most popular girls on campus along with being very hard to make your way into her pants. If you want to get her into bed, you’ll have to work hard for it.

Matt ~ Room mate

Matt’s one of the more interesting characters of the story. He’s very selfish but he does want to help Mark succeed in finding girls. Matt has a close relationship with Cassidy, they’re not officially together but he likes to claim her as his own. Mark however is very much attracted to Cassidy which means he may have to cross Matt from time to time.

Cassidy

Another brunette beauty. Cassidy likes to tease Mark when she gets a chance but isn’t exactly willing to let him fuck her. Mark is never sure if her teasing is just to make Matt jealous or if she’s genuinely interested in Mark. One of the interesting storyline’s that I want to keep developing.

Miranda

The blonde bombshell that’s known around college for having the best rack on campus. Her perfectly round Double D breasts are a constant focus of Mark’s. Early storyline’s will focus on Mark just trying to see her nude body. Another girl that you’ll need to put a lot of work into if you want to get any action from her.

Jess

Jess is the biggest cocktease on campus. Seems a brunette with decent sized breasts, C cup breasts. Chances with Jess may not come up often as she’s one of the most popular girls in school so if you get any chance with her, I suggest you take it. Another girl that you will have to work hard to get as she loves to tease you.

Winter

The new girl that isn’t introduced until a fair way into the story. One of the most popular characters, Winter is a brunette girl with large Double D breasts. Built very similar to Miranda who she develops are an interesting rivalry with. Loveable yet fiery, also has an older sister Katie who is quite frankly, a bit of a bitch.

Tayla ~ (T1)

A senior girl, arguably the most popular girl on campus. Usually doesn’t give any attention to freshman boys but their are pathways that will help you get attention from her. She has c cup breasts and an incredible well earned ass that she’s worked hard for at the gym. Tayla can be cruel but if you do what she says, you’re a chance to get her out of her panties.

Taylor ~ (T2)

Tayla’s best friend, the blonde senior is another very popular and fit girl. Taylor has very nice D sized fake breasts. As a boob man, Mark aims not just to see them but to do everything he can with them.

Tatiana ~ Senior

Another senior girl that lives with T1 and T2. Known for her famous curly brown hair and very flirty personality. Tatiana breasts are a C cup, her ass stands out very nicely in a good dress.

Paul ~ Male RA of East Hall

Very laid back dude, quite opposite to Tiffany in many ways. Loves to do at parties, could potential get Mark in trouble if you decide to hang with him.

Ali

Might take some time before you meet her but Ali is one of the hottest new females on campus. Either looking adorably cute or incredibly sexy. She has c cup sized breasts and has a very flirty personality.

Sarah

Ali’s roommate. Sarah is a red head with a very fiery personality. Known for those incredible double D tits, Sarah hasn’t come to college to study, she’s come to party and suck dick. You’ll have multiple chances at banging her if you play your cards right.

Dean

An asshole from the football team. Be wary of him, don’t cross him. He will look to come back and make you regret it if you do.

Jenn

Another first year student, died blonde hand and a nice juicy rack. Mark will find out about her obsession with another boy Joel. However, he can use it to his advantage and possibly get her to go all the way with him. Easily manipulated at times.

Maple

Short blondie with D sized breasts. She may not be one of your main goals but Maple is usually down for some action whenever you cross paths. She’s always happy for a root.

Eliza

Maple’s room mate. At this stage, just a very minor character, skinny blonde girl who appears from time to time. She is someone you will be able to bang but I recommend focusing your attention else where.

Mary

Greek girl with long dark hair. Mary isn’t a central character for sure but there are pathways that lead to some action with her. She has a tense rivalry with Maple and is looking to show her up at any opportunity she’s given.

Michael and Brett

Two antagonists that you may come across. Brett is a ruthless footballer with no respect for women. He’s roommate Michael is arguably worse, egocentric, over obsessive with women and has a nasty temper. Depending on the paths you take, you may find yourself in a bit of trouble with these guys. You’ll have to decide whether to stand up to them or keep out of their way.

Macca - Aussie Exchange Student

Macca is from Australia, it’s unclear exactly what sort of course he’s doing here but he’s one character that loves to mess around and pick up chicks. Very friendly guy but a bit of a troublemaker, be careful he doesn’t get you in too much trouble.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)