More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by henrytemp henrytemp

Which cabin should we look into first?

List of Characters

Special Note: My preferred writing style is a slow build slow burn, creating entangling relationships and temptations for each of the characters and seeing how it plays out. Though other authors are free to take any scene any direction they want, my main storyline will take a while to get to the big sex scenes, and I hope you will be patient with me and that the wait will be worth it.

Bianca Vance: 22 years old, long blonde hair almost always in a ponytail, blue eyes. The president of the student government, she is strong willed, organized and ambitious. Has little time for relationships but has engaged in flings, mostly with men in their late twenties. A smidge over 6 feet tall, her 34C breasts have gotten the attention of more than one college boy, but she usually dresses conservatively.

Brian Pratt: 22 years old, short black hair, brown eyes. The Vice-President of the student government. A wrestler in high school, just under 6 foot and stocky he still keeps in shape though he no longer competes. Been friends with Bianca and Erik since their freshman year. Got involved in SG because Bianca asked and it was a resume builder. Has a girlfriend named Katherine.

Erik O'Dell: 22 years old, has curly light brown hair and brown eyes. He runs the Student Activities Council. Arrogant and cocky. He and Brian were big drinking buddies, and wingmen until Brian started dating Kat. He dated Sayen her freshman year. Over 6 feet tall, and athletic looking.

Alex Buchanan: 21 years old, short blonde hair, blue eyes. He represents the theatre fraternity on the student government. Friendly and outgoing he has a diverse group of friends. Has dated Makayla since her freshman year. Both believe in waiting until marriage to have sex, but since they are certain they will marry, they are both open to a sexual relationship. Each is just afraid to tell the other. He stands about 5-7, works out to keep in shape, but not to the extent of Brian or Erik

Makayla Kenney: 20 years old, long light brown hair, brown eyes. She serves as the Treasurer for the student government. Always trying to be friendly and nice to people, internally she distrusts other people's motives, especially Gaby. Normally reserved, she joined SG to spend more time with Alex. Standing about 5-4, she has perky 32B breasts that Alex tells her are perfect.

Maxwell "Axe" Ackerman: 21 years old, long brown hair, brown eyes. He serves as the Vice-Chair for student activities, his laid back attitude allowing him to let Erik's attitude fly right by him most of the time. Got his nickname from Alex when they were roommates his freshman year. Extremely shy when they first met, his coming out of his shell moment was breaking into air guitar and head banging in the middle of the student union after Alex yelled "Axe" to get his attention. On the skinny side, and though often confused as a stoner, has never smoked.

Gabriella Bailey: 19 years old, shoulder length black hair and hazel eyes. Standing about 5-9 she plays basketball and represents the student athletes to the SG. Became friends with Alex and Makayla her freshman year when she dated Alex's best friend Matt. Her cheating on him at a theatre party with another actor caused a lot of issues within the group, though she and Alex have mostly restored their past friendship. She is fit and athletic with 34A breasts.

Sayen Turner: 19 years old, long black hair, green eyes. She is half Native-American (her mom) which gives her a darker complexion. Her mom married Dr. Pittman when she was 18. they are friendly but not close. She became friends with Bianca almost immediately her freshman year, when the then junior took her under her wing while serving as her RA. Now an RA herself, she represents them to the SG. She dated Erik her freshman year, but finally dumped him after he wouldn't stop pressuring her to sleep with him. Her 32B breasts and slender figure give her a simple, natural beauty.

Dr. George Pittman: 35 years old, has short brown hair and a full beard. Serves as the faculty advisor to the SG. He teaches in the science department and recently spent a year sabbatical doing research in Arizona which is where he met Sayen's mom. His wife is actually a few years older than him and this is his first marriage. Muscular and well built, he is very self confident. And though he outwardly treats students with respect, internally he sometimes looks down on the guys who he considers less than him. Although he gets attention from female students, has never crossed that line.

Gina Hurley: 24 years old, shoulder length red hair, brown eyes. She serves as the Student Life Director. After graduating from the university she took the job at the nearby smaller college so she could continue her masters work. Has a fiance Brendan, who is also working toward his masters degree. Warm and friendly with the students she keeps her private life to herself, the ring she left at home for fear of losing it at the retreat, being the only thing the students know. Has a slender frame and 34B breasts. She stands about 5-6, but any student who's broken the rules knows she carries herself much taller.

Katherine "Kat" McConnell: 21 years old, Raven haired, with brown eyes. Brian's girlfriend who will arrive with the Freshman Orientation crew later in the week.

Calvin Ayers: 19 years old, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that's a little long and he will have to cut it for wrestling season. The only guy on the freshman orientation crew, he is solidly built. Was runner-up at the 152 weight class his senior year in high school. Was stuck behind a graduating senior his freshman year, but will move to Varsity this year. Cocky and arrogant, he is rarely without a date on Fridays.

Deena Kelly: 19 years old, African-American with short black hair and brown eyes. Younger sister to Dana and often helps her out with costumes in addition to acting. Joined Freshman Orientation to help her resume as she is planning to run for a leadership role in the National Theatre Fraternity. Despite being quite attractive hasn't had a boyfriend since high school. It's unknown if that's because her sister scares them away or something else.

Megan Dougherty: 20 years old, shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. More reserved than the others, she's the organizer of the crew. Roommates with Mattie, she often spends weekend nights at the library and then crashing in another friend's room

Mattie Byers: 20 years old, long bleach blonde hair, brown eyes. Her large chest automatically grabs guys attention, but the science major's brains are her real asset. Enjoys sex as much as she enjoys embarrassing her roommate.


Other characters

Cole "Raz" Rasmussen: A ranger at the park. Handsome, well built with chiseled features, stands about 6-6 with dark hair and dark eyes

Taryn "Taz" Quinn: Another ranger. Has dyed orange hair and crystal blue eyes. She's small, but toned and doesn't skip leg day. Her fiery attitude matches her hair. Her B, almost C cup breasts really stick out on her small frame.

Brittney Vance: 26 years old, short blonde hair, large breasts. Older sister to Bianca. Best friends with Gillian who is 24. Is an alcoholic, but has been sober for a couple years.

"Gomer" Scott Swartz: Short, pudgy, with curly black hair. Frequent stage manager for plays at the college. Hyper, annoying at times, makes dumb choices, but deep down has a good heart.

Aya Butler: Theatre major at the college. Long blonde hair and large breasts. Is thought that Alex may have had a crush on her before meeting Makayla

Dana Kelly: African-American woman who is majoring in theatre with a focus on costume design. Is strict to a point she scares many of the actors but her and Alex are good friends.

Other characters will be added later. Other authors should feel free to create new characters.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)