More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lilguy lilguy

who does the tale follow?

Lisa

Lisa walked into her mansion. It was old and dusty and Victorian. Her cleaning man was cleaning up. He was a young student name Fred. He was youthful and quiet, shy but charming... He also was part of many Youth group. Lisa wanted him but she was a teacher. She didn’t want to lose her Job. She hadn’t had sex in a year.

“Hi” He said with a smile.

He had dark skin.

“Oh…H..hi” She said

She was a bit taller then him. She gave him the money. She also paid her muscle bound gardener. He was a strapping German fellow name Boris. Class sucked as well. There was this football Jock name Kevin who intimidated her and called her sugar tits. All the women seem to laugh him. Worst let her Jerky boss Mandy made her work late. “Damm that stuck up, busty bitch” She thought.

The day as door mat was over. She took her chemical that was made to make her sexier. She took the whole bottle. She smiled as she felt filled with energy. Her breast started to grow to the size of to over inflated basket ball. Her body became more tone,

“Nice, wait WHAT HAPPENING” She said

She felt pain. Her bones started to grow. She became Six 5. She felt stronger then 10 men and getting stronger. Her black hair turns red. Her feature became fuller and her face change to that of a super model. A beauty mark form on her left Cheek.

She got up stripped from her clothes. She smiled and evil smile and took off her glasses.

“Time to take a nap Lisa, Jack Hyde in town” She said to herself

where does Jack Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)