More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Felixfalck Felixfalck

Who's journey shall we follow today?

Lisa Gray - Twenty year old student (Finished)

In a small town somewhere there's a couple currently sitting cuddled on a couch. Keeping warm under the cover of their love.. And a blanket.
The couple in question is of course Lisa Gray and her loving boyfriend Jim Clark. They were both on the third semester of their degree. Initially them met Sometime during their first semester but didn't until early second. Right before summer break at the end of semester two they had both agreed that they'd move in together, sharing a tiny apartment in the little suburban town where they both studied.

Lisa was a fairly average girl. She had mousy brown hair that went down to the mid of her back. One usually wouldn't notice though, as she preferred keeping her hair in a bun most of the time. Her face was rather round with some relatively pudgy cheeks. Lisa didn't really work out after High School, where she was on the cross country. Her negligence for exercise came with the added benefit of marginally bigger breasts, formerly an A cup, now a B which looked pretty good on her short frame all things considered. Lack of exercise also introduced a small belly and fatter thighs. Her butt also suffered a similar fate and had lost a little definition.
Fortunately for Lisa her body was still fairly tight at the time where she'd met Jim which probably made it easier for her to lure him in. You see, Lisa wasn't that much of a social girl, and knew that Uni might be the last opportunity for her to meet someone before having to surrender herself to tinder. Today, as she did most days, she'd opted to wear a red hoodie, complimentary bonus of having a boyfriend. She also wore a gray pair of sweatpants and her usual glasses. She didn't really embrace her feminine side much, lacking have the confidence to actually wear clothing that could bring attention to herself. She often wished she was more confident, not just for herself, but also for Jim. Who wouldn't want their girlfriend to wear attractive clothes from time to time? Sometimes he wished she'd try a little harder to look good.

Jim on the other hand was basically addicted to working out. He was well built, and towered over Lisa, being 6′ 1 over her much smaller 5′ 0. Lisa found comfort in having such a big boyfriend, the likelihood of him ever having to protect her was slim, but she liked to know the he could.
As they laid in the couch and chilled under a shared blanket Lisa complained about some spam Emails she'd been sent recently. Despite being a troglodyte when it came to technology Jim still saw it as his task to help her out. He requested her phone and attempted to "Fix" it by clicking the suspicious link.. What a moron, right?

Upon clicking the link he was met with a website that seemed to him as though it wasn't even finished. In reality it was just a text based webpage which didn't actually intend to feature any popup ads and fancy animations like the ones spoiled Millennials of the computer age had grown accustomed to.
After overcoming the initial shock of this much outdated format he started understanding what the whole site was about. Looking over at Lisa he asked if she sometimes felt inetiquette.. Inquatic.. Inlemona- Inadequate his girlfriend interrupted. Somewhat defeated he gave her a nod in affirmation.
Truth.. I should tell him the truth. Lisa thought for a moment as she stared back at Jim who had a candid look of concern on his face.
..Sometimes? I mean, I know you probably want me to dress more like a girl, and do my makeup sometimes? Maybe start exercising with you too! Jim was taken slightly aback by her response, having no clue she ever felt like this! Her feminine side wasn't what attracted him to her in the first place, it was her brains and personality. A lot of the things he lacked himself he saw and admired in her, he however didn't want to interrupt her in a moment of vulnerability so he stayed quiet.

Directing her focus back towards the app Lisa proposed they use it as a "teambuilding exercise". Basically an excuse to see what Jim would want to change about her. The site was basically just a long list of body and personality traits which one were supposed to fill the answers for. There was also a bracket at the bottom for what seemed like space for a more elaborate Q&A.
Jim reluctantly agreed to her proposal, being under the impression that she'd somehow fooled him..?
Looking at the top of the list the first bracket was "Name". Clicking on the bracket so he could fill in her name he was met with a couple of alerts:
"List only truths. Anything that isn't truth will be automatically corrected to something less desirable. Do you accept these terms? YES/NO"

Without reading the alert at all he clicked on the YES option, believing it to just be the consent to the sites "cookies" or something like that.

After agreeing to the first alert it was quickly followed by the second:

"Foreign user detected. Would you like to be transferred to the couples edition? YES/NO"

Actually reading the alert this time, he clicked..?

Did he continue on with the couples edition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)