More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MiHDgoat MiHDgoat

Who are you?

Lisa Finch

Mage wannabe but is horse woman, she goes to rodeos in all walks of life to get money to pay for growing crops in wild that mean one someone land or just plain in public view...to grow food for herself...

Appearance: Red hair, Yellow-Green Eyes and Fake Elven Ears attached to her human ears.

Body appearance: Flat chested, big butt, average height, lanky arms, Average legs. Hair is long, yellow and green eyes give sparkle strangely.

History in Judgment Army notes: Felon, Arsonist, Bad cook(5x) warrant for arrest for making many village heads sick, She has to see eye doctor for bill, and her marked for felon; murdering a candy tree which was a human cursed by evil mage.

Lisa Finch has no idea of her priors or she wanted by Judgmental army?{author's note don't call them that are you not be seen ever again besides that they can see past her fake ears.} Her living existence on range to find herself, she does do what most hippie mages do, who can't find their way around gaining experience, nudist extremist(which is felony in realm to prostate or slum around naked), She could ask wise sage what happened to it or find way contact her mother by magic crystal. Her mom and dad aren't all mages Her dad is carpet seller, and mom is hippy farmer, meaning she loves yoga more than she does walking about in hot sun...and smoking Yam joints helps her concentrates on finer things. Lisa Finch has brother and sister if she can remember...how many.

her experience gain isn't sticking...its like doesn't happen and she still staying at level one.

{how do you like that french fry, well anyway...her mom is thinking of older ways for people gain experience other than being mage...End of Author's Note}

How Lisa Finch are you?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)