More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carmen_ford Carmen_ford

What does Lisa do to convince Ryan?

Lisa Appeals to Ryan's emotional side

Lisa was going to offer him something—money, dirty sex, fantasy role playing—anything to keep him there. It had been too long and the expectation of whether he would or wouldn’t all through the night had sent her to the next plain of sexual frustration.

As Ryan paused, she couldn’t take it any longer and broke down. Tears ran down her cheeks as he stood by her front door, feeling like the fool and not a bit too awkward.

“I… look, I don’t want to be the villain… I,” he had no clue what to say but the sight of a crying woman… make that ‘sobbing’… was too much for him. He couldn’t walk out the front door and leave her there. He wasn’t a complete ass. And besides, he reasoned he was already here anyway—sex or no sex, he had the time to at least try to console her.

“It’s not you,” she began, “I know I’m a whale. I know I’m not attractive,” she said between deep breaths and sobs. “You have every reason to want to leave.” And with that she let it go completely. Months of rejection from the one man she did love, embarrassment for having been put into this situation to begin with, let alone all the months of being coddled and talked down to in public, as though her belly were a public attraction that complete strangers were allowed to touch and talk about.

Ryan was quick to walk forward and hold her. She accepted his physical comfort and fell into his body as his arms enveloped her. “You aren’t unattractive,” he said quickly, “In fact, you are probably the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. I just, well, I don’t know, I feel like I’m invading,” he tried to reason why he wasn’t sold on the idea of sex with her, to himself just as much as to Lisa. “I mean, I can’t… well, I just… it’s not mine, you know and…” All the time he was stammering, Lisa had slowly started to look up at him with her incredibly large and deep eyes. The same eyes that had won her the beauty contest. Ryan was very aware that some of the hardest nipples he had ever felt were thrust into his chest, begging to be touched, and the look on her face… she had a reddened and puffy face from the crying, but aside from that, she had one of the deepest ‘fuck-me’ expressions he’d ever encountered.

“Shh….” She encouraged him. “You really think I’m beautiful?”

Ryan slowly nodded his head, wondering if he had just been played. The gigantic tits and belly, while very much felt by his body, could not be seen at this angle. All he knew was a pin-up model face was inches from his and she was inviting him to kiss her. This was the moment he’d always dreamed of since he first hit puberty. He couldn’t pass up at least the kiss.

Bending his head a little bit, he tested the waters by kissing her gently. He didn’t have much time to ponder the kiss before Lisa took over, grinding her lips into his and forcing her tongue into his mouth. It took a few seconds but as soon as he recovered, he imitated her actions and gave as good as she did. Their tongues warred with each other as they began to undress in a clumsy and awkward dance.

“I promise…” Lisa said in between sloppy kisses, “That I will… make…” she moaned. He was an incredibly erotic kisser. “…this a night… you will never… forget.”

What does Lisa do first to make Ryan never forget?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)