More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hellexia Hellexia

Who was the goo?

Lisa AND Jennifer

Jennifer's (Sister's) Perspective

It was weird. Mom and I were walking down the street, chatting about something. And then some asshole in a truck tried to drift or something and crashed literally like, five feet away from us. Mom tried to shield me, but it didn't matter. We were both DRENCHED in this... gunk. I wanted to scream. Not because it was painful, but because Mom was like, melting. Into some pink puddle. Although based on the look on her face, I looked down. I was in the same boat.

It was weird, losing all my senses. But they came back a moment later, and were... weird, I guess. Sight, hearing, taste, feeling, smell, I had all of them but like... I didn't at the same time. I'd say I could like, "sense" the stuff around me, all at once. But not... it's weird, okay?

Anyway, I couldn't really move at first. I just kinda went with the flow, screaming inside my head as I dripped into a nearby sewer grate. As my mind raced about whether there'd be gators or something in the sewers, I felt a really painful thing in my head. Err... I didn't have a head. Whatever. I didn't really think much of it, the whole MELTING thing kinda taking priority...

Lisa's (Mother's) Perspective

Unlike my daughter, I realized what had happened. Our two puddles had become one. I didn't want to alarm her though, so I let her take the two of us where she wanted. Plus, I couldn't exactly talk. The most I could do was try to seperate us, which made my head hurt.

It was hard to tell the passage of time in the sewers. Rats were terrifying. In fact, when a horde of them pursued us, Jenn took us up and out of the sewers. I'm sure she'll brag it was intentional, although I highly doubt it. But, we were there. Right across the street was our house.

Before we could slither across the road though, someone stepped on us. It was like a switch got flicked. Pure instinct. A blur, really. No idea if I or Jennifer was doing it, we just did. At the very least, her moans sounded like she enjoyed it, even if we ruined her underwear in our haste...

Mihaly's Perspective

I practically had a heart attack. Sure, it was Ms. Reynolds, but it's not everyday that someone literally jumps on you. Especially when you're in your room. And you're pretty sure you locked the door. And... you're kinda in the middle of something.

After an extremely awkward few minutes, "Ms. Reynolds" explained everything. That she was... Jennifer and Mom. And they had become some pink goo or something a week ago, when they'd gone missing. I wasn't entirely sure to be horrified about what happened to them or relieved that they were okay. Although, either way, I gave them a hug, ignoring the water in Ms. Reynolds' pink eyes.

Honestly, we should've contacted the police or the FBI or... something like that. But we just spent the day talking, cleaning up the house, enjoying dinner together, stuff like that. But then, after dinner, they said they had to give Ms. Reynolds her body back. I was selfish, I know, but... I told them to keep it.

They shut me up with... I honestly still don't know if it was okay. Sure, it wasn't technically my sister or mother's body. But... I doubt Ms. Reynolds would like to know about what they made her body do. Nevermind that it was THEM in control still. Sure, it was just a kiss. But... I'd never thought about them like that before that kiss.

They insisted it was from Ms. Reynolds' hormones, getting all flustered. I was speechless. I only stood there, walking over to the window to watch them walk back across the street. And two pink puddles race down Ms. Reynolds' legs, hurrying across the street while our confused neighbor looked around with no memories of the day.

Over the next few days, we discovered something. Mom and Jenn could form their bodies. Or, something close to them, at least. If I poked too hard, my finger would sink in. Their eyes were pink, just like Ms. Reynolds were when they possessed her. Their "skin" was smooth, cold to the touch too. But besides that, they were basically them. And most importantly, alright.

Until another week passed. They couldn't hold their forms very well. Their hair, arms, legs, whatever they didn't focus on would start melting, turning into something that looked like neon pink pudding. They kept looking at me weird before telling me.

It was instinctive. Once a week, they NEEDED to possess someone. Not just to stay in their "human" forms, but... they worried it was to live. I immediately volunteered myself. They declined immediately. Instead, they promised to "be back soon" and turned back into puddles and slipped out under the door. And, for some reason, I was excited at that idea...

Who Are We Following?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)