More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jacobins3000 Jacobins3000

Choose a person

Lisa (High School Nerd, 18)

Growing up Lisa had terrible social anxiety and had a lot of trouble making friends. By high school she was a constant target of bullying by some of the girls at her school

In her senior year on the day of the state football championship one of the populal girls named Sarah (who was being to work in the cafeteria because she had gotten caught smoking marijuana) mixed some very powerful laxatives into to Lisa's food as some kind of sick "prank".

A couple of hours after lunch the whole class was scheduled to go on a one and a half hour bus ride to state championship in Lincoln Nebraska. There weren't any bathrooms on the bus.

A little while after as the bus started Lisa started feeling like she needed to go to the bathroom really bad. She told the teacher that she needed to the bathroom right away, but the teacher just said that they couldn't stop now that they were on the highway.

Several of the girls were laughing at Lisa as she held her stomach in pain. One of the guys sitting across the aisle from her shouted that she looked like I was about to "sh*t herself" loud enough for everyone to hear. Lisa just wanted to die just to avoid it happening.

Finally after about 20 minutes she just couldn't hold it any more, and had a huge bowel movement in her pants. Everyone started laughing and covering up their noses. A couple of the girls were shouting "Lisa just sh*t her pants". Others just made comments about how disgusting it was. The humiliation was indescribable. A whole group of popular guys was sitting right across the aisle from her and they were just laughing hysterically. Lisa felt like she was about to faint.

The smell, the humiliation and the verbal continued for almost an hour until they finally arrived. During that time Lisa heard some of her classmates whispering that Sarah had put laxatives in her food.

When they finally arrived the teacher told Lisa to get up and she had to walk through the bus in front of everyone with a huge brown stain covering the back of her sweat pants. Poo was dripping down her legs and on to the floor. The whole bus just burst into laughter while she cried like a baby.

Lisa had to walk across the stadium parking lot past dozens and dozens of her laughing classmates, her whole backside was covered in poo. There was just no hiding the accident. Lisa was sobbing uncontrollably, which just brought more attention to her unfortunate situation.

Lisa finally made it to the bathroom, but not before being spotted by her schools entire football team, which was making its way to the lockerroom. The laughter and taunting was merciless.

Crying, Lisa slowly walked into the bathroom stall and pulled down her pants and underware so that she could start cleaning herself. As she was nearly finished her teacher came back carrying an old gym unform for her to change into. "This is all I could find" Lisa's teacher said bluntly. "And you are going to need to wear this." she said taking an adult diaper out of her bag. "Im sorry Lisa, but there is no way that I am going to clean up another mess, if you can't hold it in then you need to be wearing pampers."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)