More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Who shall we follow in this erotic space epic?

Linssith Cynand

It was last drinks at the Chimera's Den on Horizon, and Linssith Cynand was bored. Thoroughly, thoroughly bored. The club life was starting to wear on him, something he wouldn't have thought possible a few short weeks ago, and he wanted something besides the endless parade of drinks, music, more drinks, and sex.

While the other hybrids (and non-hybrids who just liked the place) crowded around the bar, Linssith stood up and slipped out the door.

The nighttime air was cool, especially since he was only wearing a shirt and jeans, but there wasn't that far to walk. The Den had been built near the docks so as to catch the trade of Hybrids who were just coming back from ventures in the wider galaxy and wanted to celebrate with a drink or eight. It had the unintended consequence that anyone wishing to leave the bar and Horizon could do so quickly, rather than having to walk through a maze of possible distractions.

Let's see, Bay 21, Upper Level, Section G. The lift was quick, as was every lift on Horizon, and it brought him out directly in front of his ship.

It didn't have a name. He hadn't thought of one he liked. What it did have was comfortable sleeping quarters for four, a variety of training and recreation rooms, and an engine that meant that despite the luxury it could still move quickly. It had been a parting gift from Helius Incorporated, who had offered it to him as severance pay in lieu of the million credits a top-level guard with psionic abilities would normally have been payed. As one of their directors had recently been arrested for embezzlement, and his assets returned to the company, they opted to give him an old ship rather than pay a million dollars and scrap it.

He didn't mind. The ship was worth more than a million credits, both in terms of raw cost (okay, maybe not now) and in terms of convenience. He opened it from his wrist-computer, and stepped inside.

Where was he going? He wasn’t quite sure himself. Adventure, probably, hopefully.

He keyed in a general search for employment opportunities for psionic-powered fighters in the Horizon area, and looked through the options that came up...

Which one catches his eye?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)