More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

By who?

Link (One and All)

Link stood inbetween. Inbetween time and space, where the collective of his lives in Hyrule as the Spirit of the Hero was born again and again. Hundred of lives, hundred of potential destines as the hero, hundreds of time encountering the Embodiment of Hatred and the Blood of the Goddess. Ganon, Zelda, Link. Triforces of power, wisdom and courage. But that power was now dim compared to the gems he had found.

Which allowed Link to hover where he was. Outside of space, of time, of reality. Able to see many things that the young man of twenty could see. Peaceful kingdoms turned to chaotic war, saved by heroes, who would learn to live their lives. Many were the rewards for the hero who saved the world multiple times. From wealth, to power, to peace, to love.

The idea of the perfect life, formed out of all of the lives he had lived. Able to finally rest in a world of relative peace without the demon who haunted him from ruining it. Since the first thing that Link did was fling Ganon out of existence, never to be reborn even if Zelda and Link himself still would be. While battling pure evil wouldn't be possible for the time being, other adventures were now open instead. Along with the power of the gems.

Beginning with...

Where does Link begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)