More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who do you see, and have you invited anybody else out to the club ?

Lindsey and her Gal Pals

In the mirror stands Lindsey, a skinny blonde 24 year old woman. She's wearing a light blue shirt, with black jeans. Lindsey has her hair tips dyed pink.

Lindsey then gets a confirmation txt from her friend Beth. It says her and Hannah will meet her out front of Club Fang. With that Lindsey exits her home, and heads on over to the club. It doesn't take long for her to arrive, due to the fact it's in walking distance from her home. Beth and Hannah arrive about 15 mins later. Hannah has brunette hair that is shoulder length,

as Beth has longer, darker brunette hair. Hannah wore a white skirt, with a red top, as Beth is wearing shorts, with a white hoody.

Once they catch up, they head to the entrance. Standing their is a big musclure colored guy. "He's the bouncer....that's intemadating" says Beth. "I'm sure he's just a big pussy cat" says Hannah. They approach him "I'll need to see ID 's ladies" he says in a deep voice. They get them out, he looks the ID 's over, then them, and hands them back. "Okay ladies enjoy" the bouncer says, undoing the vevit rope.

As the girls enter, they are greeted by a lovely woman, dressed in leather, and wearing a cape.

"Welcome to our lounge..Club Fang...the mistress says all new faces get a free drink, so feel free to head to the bar for them" she says, staring at Hannah, and Beth the whole time.

The woman then walks away , and Lindsey looks around. This club has that Gothic feel to it, and it's actually pretty busy tonight.

Straight from the entrance is a stage, with a pole in the middle. To the left is another bouncer, by a curtain doorway, with a sign, the only thing on it is V. "Let's get those free drinks" says Lindsey heading to the right, which is where the bar is located.

Hannah and Beth follow suite, why turn down a free drink, unless you don't drink, but they do. Tending the bar is a young looking girl, might be 22 of age. Brunette with green eyes

"some new faces tonight I see, well first drink is free for newbies....tell me what you like" she says sweetly toned.

After they have their free drink, Beth grabs Lindsey, and drags her onto the dance floor.

"Let's ha e some fun" says Beth, starting to dance. Lindsey isn't a great dancer, but she trys, cause she does find dancing fun.

Nexty

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)