More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Nexty

The V Area

Hannah finishes her drink "Beth always does this.....she'd rather be with Lindsey....of course I can't blame her....but I'm the one that wants to be with her" she thinks to herself, as the last of the liquor enters her mouth. Then theirs a tap on her shoulder, Hannah turns, only to see the Woman that greeted them. "Hello again." She says , having a seat by her. "Megan another round for her on me, and I'll have a Gen n tonic" says the Woman. Meanwhile , Beth and Lindsey are dancing, when a guy cuts in, and Lindsey dances with him. "Ehh....hey buddy we where dancing" reply's Beth, alittle angry. "Relax...we will dance more later....besides he's kinda cute" says Lindsey.

"Fine..I'll see you in a few then" says Beth, continuing to dance alone. Back at the bar "here Angelica" says Megan. "So tell me....do you enjoy the company of females, or man?" Angelica asks Hannah. Hannah blushes "I've ...I ...man of course" answers Hannah. "Ha how cute.....your blushing...I guess their is at least one female your attracted to......perhaps one of your friends that came in with you....perhaps me" Angelica says staring into Hannah's eyes.

Hannah doesn't know why, but she can't stop looking into her eyes " well....I...your..."

is all Hannah mutters out. Angelica smiles

"Why don't you come over to area V with me....all customers are allowed, but most stay out here, but I'd love if you came back with me" she says. Hannah knods yes, and they stand up.

As the get to the curtain, the bouncer smiles "found yourself some fun tonight" he says. "Yes Mike I did.....is anyone else back their" reply's Angelica. Mike just nods yes, and they head thru. Past the curtains is a hall of doors. Angelica leads Hannah around a far corner, into a larger room, were theirs a group of people messaging out. Theirs two guys, and three girls other then them. "Now what's your name?" Angelica asks , as fangs sprout in her mouth, and eyes go black.

Nexty Next Be

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)