More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What's next?

Lindsey, who intends to her schoolmates more than usual today

(Originally written by halofan6743 on write.com)

Lindsey the labeled "class prankster"(those other kids have no imagination when it came to nicknames) had the ultimate plan for the ultimate most scariest most humiliating Halloween prank she's ever conceived that she's sure won't result in anyone getting hospitalized (last year was fun up until that point).

"Stealing costumes ha! this is brilliant!" she exclaimed with glee as she donned her female ninja costume comprising of a black Gi top that reach down to her thighs, a black ski mask with eye holes, black gloves, black booty shorts, thigh high stockings, black shoes basically everything is black even her bra and panties not that matters cause no ones gonna see that right?(wrong!)

She then gathered the tools she's use to carry out her pranks comprising of night vision goggles to see what she's doing, a night vision camera to document it all, adhesives, trip wires, smoke bombs, noisemaker distractions, a pair of bandage scissors to cut clothes off without risking stabbing anyone, various bottles of paint and messy concoctions to encourage people to ditch their messed up costumes as well as a spray gun of good, old fashion, cold, "make thin fabric go transparent" water, and finally the trump card a spray bottle of a special skin and eye safe chemical that'll melt any cheap made for halloween plastic costume and most other synthetic fabrics.

With ever thing tucked away in her Gi and belt's many pockets Lindsey climbs her own fence just to see that those gymnastics classes were paying off before setting off into the night to find her first victim...

Who is her first victim?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)