More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sojaxx Sojaxx

What's next?

Lindsay inflates

(Originally writtem by Digthatgirl)

Blaineley pulls out a beaker with a purple liquid inside. Lindsay licked her lips and grabbed the beaker. She chugged it down faster than Owen. "Yummy. Now what's my challenge?" she asked. Suddenly, Lindsay started to....

Lindsay gasped as her stomach gurgled ominously and her body began to change. Her toned tummy started to wobble and grow, steadily puffing out in front of her, completely exposed from her tank top. Lindsay's already large breasts surged out in front of her, the blonde squealed as they easily popped out the front of her shirt, her bra too small to contain them. The seams on her skirt began to creak and the stitches tore open as her butt blimped out behind her.

Blaineley's knowing smile changed to a wicked grin as the ditzy blonde continued to inflate. Lindsay's thighs grew thicker and her cheeks became chubby and round, every part of her body puffed up as she continued to stare in shock at her growing figure. The other contestants looked on in shock as Lindsay finally finished swelling out, her puffed out body looking to be about as heavy as Owen's, possibly even more so. Lindsay's previous top heavy build was now gone, instead her figure had inflated until she looked...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)