More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mlod mlod

Does she investigate as Supergirl or Kara, ace (undercover) reporter?

Linda Lee, prospective (undercover) strip club employee

Looking through her papers, Kara finds a job ad she printed out while doing her research earlier 'Let's see, Club Lango is hiring girls, they need two waitresses and are also always looking for talent, they were the last known location of three of the missing girls... all three of them new to the big city... hmm, maybe I could go undercover there, find out what's going on.'

Having decided on a course of action, she hurries over to her bedroom closet and pulls out a box from the top shelf marked 'Kara's period emergency stash'.
Opening the box, she takes out a wig of brown hair and after rooting around for a bit picks up a National City student Id for Linda Lee as well as a Kansas drivers license for the same name, both with pictures of a brown haired Kara on them and a birth date that makes her just a hair over 19 'Ok, Linda Lee, young farm girl in the big city and a student in need of some cash should be an attractive employee for a place like this, not to mention whomever is spiriting away girls.'
Putting away her CatCo undercover kit, or rather, the undercover kit she and Winn made but never ended up using, she searches through her closet and tries on an outfit at super speed.

Examining herself in the mirror, Kara pushes the strap of her bra so it doesn't show through the sweaters neck and nods satisfied 'That should give the right impression, one National City University sweater, slightly worn, some faded running shorts that don't match the sweater and finally, the official day after partying footwear of white socks and sandals... Rao, Cat would kill me if she saw me in this, but it sure does add a sense of desperation.'

Quickly adding a subtle hint of make up, to better sell the innocent farm girl look, Kara then puts on her wig "Hi, my name is Linda Lee, oh gosh, I don't know about this place... I don't have to do anything... wicked... do I?"
'Hmm, that's maybe hamming it up too much, hopefully I can manage to imitate Clarks way of talking a bit without sounding fake... I should probably leave the glasses though.'

Picking up a cheap phone registered to the surprisingly solid identity of Linda Lee, Winn can be a scarily competent hacker when he wants to, Kara takes her keys and a little cash from her wallet before she heads out the door.

How does she travel to the club?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)