More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Whose story will we follow today?

Linda, ticking off an item on her bucket list

Looking into the mirrow, Linda sighed. The woman who looked back at her was wearing a professional suit, it showed off her curves without being too sultry, it's something she'd worn for about 5 years of her 26 year life. See she was in one of the many offices in London City, a successful job sure, one that had allowed her promotions and elevation up the chain. But it was soulless, day in day out, paperwork and meetings and dealing with annoying bosses and customers. Thankfully she already had that change she so yearned lined up, a decent job in California that had her being paid less but dealing with a more diverse set of skills.

But why was she still in her office, admiring her reflection in the women's bathroom? Well, she had this idea, an illegal idea probably. But it was one that if she pulled off in the right way could be done and dusted, then she'd be on a plane off to America.

Enacting the first step of her plan, she pulled her hairband out, letting her bun free and her brown hair sit at her shoulders. Into the handbag it went, as good hairbands were a commodity. Biting her lip she considered the next part carefully.

Unbuttoning her suit jacket, she let it fall onto the floor, it was soon joined by her skirt, then her shirt. Linda looked back at the mirror again, she was nude besides her high heels and stockings. She'd decided not to wear underwear today, for this exact reason. Putting her coat on she checked the mirror again, making sure she looked convincing enough. Satisfied, she grabbed her bag and headed out, leaving her suit on the floor, she wouldn't be needing it again.

The walk was surreal, she'd fantasised about this a great deal and wanted nothing more than to drop her coat as well, walk nude between her coworkers. But she had to be patient, she didn't want the police called on her before she'd even left.

Entering the elevator she selected the lobby then waited, only to be surprised by her coworker, a lithe redhead named May.

"You thought you were going to go without saying goodbye?" Smirked May as the elevator doors closed, leaving them alone and slowly descending.

"Oh I'm sorry, I got caught up in a thing..." Linda considered her words, then unbuttoned her coat, flashing her nude body for her coworker "Is that a decent goodbye?~"

"You're doing that? W-well then, I can see why you didn't try talking to anyone" The redhead's cheeks flushed the same colour as her hair "Good luck then, police might not be out in but you know"

"I know, don't worry" Linda smirked back, buttoning her coat up just as they reached the lobby "I'll see you around then" And she headed off.

A quick goodbye to the receptionist and she was out in London's streets, the place was a bustling mess as always and Linda was walking nude through it all...well, technically speaking. Her goal wasn't overground though, she made a beeline for The Tube, London's underground train service. This too was busy, but decidedly less so than the streets. The worst part was the breeze, air blowing up from the tunnels tickled her bare nethers and thighs as she paid for a ticket, only amplifying her secret exposure. Down at the platform waiting was painful, her nerves were almost getting to her, but she had everything thought out. She even seemed to be in luck, this platform was rather quiet compared to the others and when a train did come the only crowd that existed was the one disembarking.

This was her moment, now or never. As she got onto the train she unbuttoned her coat, dumping it on the platform behind her, letting the doors close between it and her, leaving her fully nude besides her heels and stockings.

"Bloody hell she's naked!" Called a voice from down the car. There were only a half dozen or so people in this car so it was easy to see that it came from a younger black gentleman in a bit more of a worn suit than the one she used to own.

"Oh god are you okay?" Another voice asked, an asian girl around her age, much closer.

The flash of a camera went off, and another from a different angle.

Biting her lip, Linda cut through the whitenoise of her arousal "Don't worry I'm fine" She said, her voice raised almost to reassure everyone in the car at once. "I'm naked because I'm not going to be in England tomorrow"

"I mean good for you but...wh...why naked?" A white woman asked, a little older than her "A little vulgar isn't it?"

"Too late for me to cover up now~" Teased Linda, blushing as another flash went off "But uh, I guess I've had this fantasy for a while?"

"Hey show your pussy bitch!" "Yeah! Bend over if you like it!" The comments made her frown, not how she was expecting things to go...but hey, she at least had a friend picking her up at...where again...?

Which station does Linda disembark?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)