More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Unitman2 Unitman2

What's next?

Linda's Daycare for the Hard Working Parents of America

"Welcome to Linda's Daycare for the Hard Working Parents of America, Katie. We're glad to have you a member of the team." the representative told her.

"Thanks! I'm glad to be here!" Katie replied, although she found that the rather skimpy uniform was a little distracting for her.

"Glad to hear it! So today is your first day, today you will be assigned to a group of three children. Let's go introduce you to them now." the middle age man told her, getting to his feet and walking out of the room.

Katie got to her feet, making sure to pause to pull the skirt down from her butt where she felt her panties poking out from under the skirt fabric. Quickly following, Katie walked along side the man, passing through much of the behind-the-scenes workers present including a private bank which also operated under the same umbrella of the daycare company. After a few minutes, they arrived in the waiting room of the daycare where three "kids" were waiting. Katie saw that they were all boys, and they were older than she was expecting - much older - each of them were her age! Katie had been under the impression that they were going to be less than half their true age.

"This is John, Matthew, and Joshua - say hi Katie." the man unexpectedly spoke to her.

"Umm, hello. I didn't know you guys would be so old..." she told them.

"Yeah - we're here cause our stupid ass parents think we are kids as long as we are living at home." one of them said.

"Yeah, I mean I'm 19 for Christ's sakes." another echoed. Katie sweated at the idea of babysitting someone older than herself. What kind of place was this?

"Now all you have to do is take care of them until the next babysitter comes along sometime this afternoon or evening." the rep told her.

"Wait I thought they would be here at 2?" Katie asked, turning away from the kids.

"Oh sorry, the 2nd shift is currently sick so we are not sure when she will recover if at all today. If that's the case then you will take care of them until tonight."

"Okay..." Katie trailed off with surprised annoyance.

The man left the room, leaving her alone with the boys. She was surprised when she felt a slap on the ass. Spinning around she glared at them, although all of them gave her a mischievous look.

"Hey! Who did that!?" she demanded of them.

"I dun know, but you got to do what we want to do, stupid." Joshua told her with an evil grin.

"How rude!" Katie reprimanded them.

"I don't care!" Matthew declared as the three kids left the room, rushing down the hall.

Katie followed them with a regretful sigh, hoping that today didn't go like this.

(Each event is in chronological, descending order. Such that when you select options further down, you are skipping the previous events.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)