More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LittleLilliana LittleLilliana

What is the phone call about?

Lily is actually a witch.

The silver haired woman trudged her way through the thick, forested marsh. Mud was cemented to her smooth, hairless legs. She prided herself on her upkeep and grooming. She was alone, and, for the most part, ready to be off her feet. She'd gotten separated from her guild, and couldn't find her way out of the bog. She squint her eyes, trying to recall her surroundings, and if she'd been going in a circle or not. With every step she could feel the energy, both magical and non, fading. You see, Lily was a sorceress. However, her magic was limited to a crystal given to her by the Elder Gods, and she'd mistakenly left it behind without thinking. The air grew colder around her as she pushed onward. 'This is getting to be more than I care to take on...' Lily thought, as glowing eyes gazed at her from a distance. She felt like she was being watched, but she chalked it up to paranoia and anxiety. Surely there was no one else wandering around out here, right? After all, what kind of character would delve into a dark, scary, unknown marsh of their own free will?

What's lurking in the shadows?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)