More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nightbane Nightbane

Which story would you like to experience?

Lily, Whore Extraordinaire

Beyond the twin towers that rose in the distance, the sun rose. The light arched against the pale white stones of the cathedral, flanking each side of the rising walls before engulfing the entire rooftop in illumination. Lily shivered, urging the wind to halt it incessant howling.

She wore a short white skirt that ran up her knee, exposing her long luscious legs. It was the type of clothing that was hardly clothing at all, she didn’t even need to bend over for passersby to obtain a healthy eyeful of her bush. The chill in the air didn’t help. She normally didn’t peruse the streets this early in the morning, nor left the relative comfort of her brothel but in this instance she’d have no real choice.

Such was life in the occupation. They’d spun her brothel into a barracks. All her rooms, her fine clothing and girls tossed aside to the streets. She’d been foolish, Lily realized, too caught up in her own confidence and womanly charms to realize how inept she really was. She’d hope that the Legion would be as accommodating as LakeCross had been, confident that her charms would work with men of any race or creed. She’d been wrong.

They’d have their way with her, tied her down on a table top and took turns violating her over and over. She had to smile at that, as if anything that pleasurable even crossed the line into . But it was. It was different, to choose to sleep with a stranger and be to. She’d never realize how horrifying the entire thing was until she experienced it.

The men of the Legion were of varying colors, some obviously lightskinned northerners and others obvious brownskinned Desert Men. It was the Legion men that were the easy to spot. They had jet ebony flesh and smelt of dung the moment they entered the room. Enormous monstrosities, they towered above the other Legion soldiers and when they entered her, she felt every inch of their thick black cocks.

It hurt…at first. She’d not realize how boring she’d had sex until the 12 inch penetrated the folds of her pussy. And she’d had a lot of sex so that was saying something.

Lily shook herself out of the daze she’d caught herself in. Pushing up her bust as a lightskinned Legion soldier approached.

“In search of heaven soldier?” She flashed her wares, pulling down her short top and showing her erect areolas, more of the cold than real arousal.

The bearded Legion Soldier bellowed, “So this is how LakeCross hospitality is.”

“I can be yours young Soldier. Yours and no one elses.” Lily snuck her hand down the front of his tied leggings, massaging his already thick member through the cloth. It tented in front of her as she touched it, and she liked her lips greedily at the thought of slipping it in her mouth. “Let me show you how LakeCross women treat hungry soldiers.”

What do you say next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)