More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Who are you

Lilinora, a newborn Succubus.

Lilinora sat on her father’s throne, admiring the mangled corpse lying at her pointed, hoofed feet. She was not quick with his , nor was she silent or subtle. The dagger she used to cut open his chest was still embedded in the hallowed cavern where his heart used to be. His blood coated the stone floor and flowed to a large circular rune carved into the rock like river flowing from an ice covered peak. In the center of the rune were the remains of a dress. Once a snowy white, the pale gown was now crimson red.

The demoness licked the speckles of blood from her black lips and gracefully trailed a charcoal talon over her smooth ashen skin. The transformation from helpless daughter to powerful demon had been more sensual than she had anticipated. During the entirety of the transformation, it felt like a pair of powerful masculine hands were molding her, shaping her like clay from her skin to her bones. She lost track of how many times she came as her bust swelled, her limbs stretched, and her hips curved. She was still tender from the change, still horny, still hungry.

The sound of men banging on the large wooden door with heavy axes ended Lilinora’s reminiscences. An instant later, the large wooden tree-sized beam keeping them out split like a twig, and a group of armored men stormed in, swords drawn, only to freeze halfway across the room. Their eyes fell on the mangled corpse on the ground, the only hits to its identity being a bloody crown resting at his feet. The men’s eyes then turned to Lilinora or rather the monster that was once her.

The demoness twisted her dark lips into a cruel smile and stood with the grace of a swan. She was impossibly beautiful. Her angular face was soft and smooth, her lidded yellow eyes glowed with seductive energy, and her lips looked like black rose petals demanding the tender affections of a man. Her toned curves were unlike anything the men had seen, even in their most depraved of dreams. Her bust was perfect in their shape and size. Even her dark nipples were hypnotizing, and her long, dark hair flowed like the night sky down her naked back. The only thing that stopped the men from bowing before such a goddess were the two small horns growing from her brow and the long snake-like tail curling around her legs, reminding them of what they faced.

“Lilinora!” the oldest of the men called out to her, his graying beard ragged with shock, “What in the nine hells have you done?”

The woman’s smile wilted into a sneer. “You dare accuse me of wrongdoing,” the demon growled in a voice that hissed off the black stone walls, “You know full well what he has done to me, what this land has done to me! I will burn every man, woman, and child alive and leave this cursed realm a smoking ruin!”

“This man’s sins do not forgive your own, demon child,” the man pointed his sword at Lilinora, ready to sound the charge. His men, however, seemed less eager to follow him.

Lilinora extended her fangs and claws, then curled her tail behind her back like a scorpion ready to strike. “Your blood will be the oil that light the flames.”

The men, despite their reservations, charged the demon blades first, and the demon did the same. The first man approached her. He had a face that she recognized. The cocky grin, the smug air of superiority. She saw it many times while lying on her back as he forcibly rammed his cock into her ass. He probably still saw her as a helpless child, a puppy looking to be whipped. She was not that woman any longer.

She ducked under the swing of his blade and shot her dagger-sized claws up his chest, through his throat. His dying gurgles were like honey to the demon’s ears.

The next man was a young and foolish one. By the look of terror on his face, Lilinora could tell he knew he was outmatched but was too afraid to react. The demon made sure to end his fear with a quick slash across his throat.

The others, four more in total, were not so foolish. The man who challenged her held his blade in front of his chest in a protective stance while the others stood behind him. One in particular, a boy barely of age, stood far to the rear.

“Who taught you this ritual?” the man growled, “You are not intelligent enough to learn these kinds of dark secrets on your own.”

“More insults?” the demon snarled and planted her hoofs into the stone, ready to rush the man, “Are you really in such a hurry to die, little man!”

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the man to her left bolting towards her and swinging his sword upwards. She just had enough time to dodge, but the blade caught her in the arm. She yelped as a white-hot pain filled her body, running from her shoulder to her neck. She turned back towards the man who struck her with the intent of striking back, but by now, he was already moving in for a decapitating blow. Then, just before the strike, the tip of a red curved blade shot out of the man’s chest.

Standing behind the now dead man was a well-dressed gentleman in a black suit and red shirt. He had pale skin, a dark goatee, thin lips, and black hair. The mere sight of the man sent a pleasant shiver up the demoness's spine. He was incredibly handsome and just as charming. The only person who seemed to show her any genuine affection in her life. Talon.

“Talon!” the armored man leading the soldiers pointed an accusatory finger at the newcomer, “You were behind the corruption of this woman!”

Talon gave the man a gentle smile as he took out a pure white cloth and glided it up the length of his sword. “Markus, you and your men corrupted this poor woman long before I started visiting your lands,” the man’s voice was as smooth as butter and as dry as ice, “Perhaps you should have thought about the consequences of your actions before you and your men brutally the Princess of Kendil.”

“We were under orders from the King.”

“Yes, and I’m sure that you were quite proud to follow them,” Talon said with a roll of his dark eyes.

Markus charged Talon, clashing his blade with the dark-haired man’s, while the other soldier rushed towards Lilinora, assuming that he could finish her after she took her wound. While the demoness was still in pain from the strike on her arm, by now, her wound had healed, her severed tendons linking back together and her skin sealing over her muscles.

The man aimed the tip of his blade toward her breast, but before he could lance her, the demoness slapped his sword away with her claws and shot the pointed tip of her tail into his throat. She twisted her fifth appendage around, relishing the sound of his dying grunts, then ripped it out in a single swift and graceful motion, letting his gasping corpse fall to the floor.

Meanwhile, Talon toyed with his opponent, delivering small cuts to Markus’ arms, legs, and torso with every one of the captain’s failed attacks. Talon was like a dancer with his sword. He was nimble and quick—a mere blur in his duel with Markus.

Talon gave Lilinora a brief glance and a coy smile as if to make sure she was watching, then in a blindingly quick motion he grabbed Markus’ sword arm by the wrist and severed it from his elbow with a single upwards strike. Markus fell to his knees as his sword bounced across the floor and landed at Lilinora’s feet.

She reached down and picked up the blade. The demoness was surprised at how light it was in her grasp. The last time she tried to hold such a heavy weapon, she could barely lift it. Now it was like lifting a twig. She turned to Markus with a look of pure hatred in her eyes and strode towards him, her smooth legs swaying like a cat’s on their own accord. She grabbed the wounded man by the brow and him to look up at her. There was no regret in his eyes or remorse, only contempt for the woman he abused. The demon he helped create.

“You once asked me how your sword tastes,” she hissed pointing the tip of his blade toward his jaw, “You tell me.” Then, with a single thrust, she the sword down his throat.

She stepped back feeling, not so much exhausted but drained from the fight. Markus and the majority of his men were dead. His body now sat upright, held up by the shaft of his own sword.

“Oh dear. It appears that we missed one,” Talon said drawing Lilinora’s gaze to the cowering boy.

The young soldier had dropped his blade and had backed himself into the stone wall. His handsome blue eyes were locked on the demon’s as he stood afraid and motionless.

Lilinora instinctively licked her lips as her succubus hunger started to take hold of her body.

“Care to do the honors, my dear,” Talon said in his charming tongue, “You look absolutely famished.”

Dose she take the man's offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)