More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who's life changes?

Lili Reinhart

Lili Reinhart, one of the stars of the movie Hustlers, left her condo and headed to her car. She was going to do some shopping in Beverly Hills. She wore faded jeans and mint green top with poofy shoulders.

She drove to Beverly Hills and parked. She put earbuds in and started to play a mix of the songs from the _Hustlers _soundtrack. As soon as she hit the sidewalk, she stopped. She closed her eyes and licked her lips. She took her hair down and shook her head. She started to dance. She shimmied around and spun. She then started to unbutton her blouse. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse as she twisted below the waist. Once her blouse was unbuttoned, she slid it off and tossed it into the street. She then unhooked her bra and slowly took it off and tossing it away. She oepend her eyes then bent over at the waist and undid her heels. She kicked them off. As she stripped, she felt her body grow warm, and her pussy grow wet.

She undid her jeans. She ignored the crowd that had formed around her, including several members of the paparazzi as she shimmied and twisted as she pulled her jeans down. She stepped out of them and tossed them into the street. Finally, she slid her purple panties off. She swung them on her finger over her head and let them fly into the crowd.

As soon as her panties left her finger, she froze. She realized she was now totally nude in public. She gasped. She went into a crouch. She put an arm over her breasts. She felt hot and horny but also bewildered and thoroughly embarrassed. She spotted her jeans and shirt in the street. Cars had run over them. She ran over to the street. A car was coming and ran over her clothes. She grabbed her jeans and blouse and ran to her car. The crowd was cheering and there were many cat calls.

In her car, the still naked Lili tried to wrap her mind around what just happened. She had just stripped naked in public, making a total fool of herself, but stripping like that had really turned her on. As much as she hated to admit it, it had turned her on. The more she thought about it, the more it turned her on. She had to snap herself out of it.

what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)