More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Rain The Rain

Whose story would you like to know?

Lili - a pure and naive commoner

She remembered well the day the tax collector finally decided to visit their home personally. It was a sunny summer afternoon and she was playing with her little brothers in the yard. The old man kept talking about debts and excuses and her parents listened, unable to find a single argument against his words. It was true that they hadn’t paid in months but their land was infertile and they could barely support their own. Nevertheless, the law would be useless if it were forgiving.

“The margrave will soon be giving a banquet” the tax collector said then. “The castellan is looking for more servants to help in the preparations. I’m sure they will accept Lili. She’s a good girl and hard-working too.”

“Send our eldest daughter to Cold Creek? But that’s so far away. And who would us help with the work on the farm?” her father argued.

“Sir, your boys will be strong enough to help soon and Lili will surely be allowed to visit you every few months. She would earn a lot more than you do now. She could pay your debts, let you live a better life. If you have other ideas, though, I am willing to listen.”

They had none. And so they sent Lili to Cold Creek, to the castle of margrave Christoph Rainer von Kaltenbach. There were many people willing to serve in the castle but the castellan – master Sefu, a huge, muscular Negro – had a sharp wit and a keen eye. He dismissed all potential slackers and thieves and accepted only those with the devotion and the stamina for hard work.

Lili had both the motivation and the strength but the inexperienced girl rarely noticed the effect she had on men. The moment the castellan laid his eyes on the nineteen year-old’s curvaceous body he had his mind made up. Her skin was tanned from working in the sun and her pretty smiling face was surrounded by a beautiful mane of flowing red hair. The girl’s eyes were a lively green color and, although she wore modest clothing, her healthy large bosom and round hips were drawing the gazes of all who were present in the room.

It was hard to believe Lili was a virgin in both mind and body. She was lively, curious, and quite naïve but her mind was pure. “Never let a man touch you unless he is your husband.” Although one lucky boy stole a quick kiss from her when she was little, Lili always adhered to her mother’s advice. Her family was a very poor one, unfortunately, so none of the boys was interested in marrying her and when the word of her little vow spread none would bother dating her. She was innocent like a child.

“You will have to learn your manners, girl. I don’t want you to embarrass me in front of the guests” the castellan said in a calm, bass voice. Lili instantly threw her arms around him shouting words of gratitude which a guffaw from his men.

But the work turned out to be utterly exhausting. Not physically, mind you, but mentally. The women working in the kitchen seemed to hate her thoroughly. The men; they all seemed to be watching her with some hidden intent. The other maids ignored her completely. Lili was sure it was all the fault of her maid uniform. The corset squeezed her breasts tightly and showed so much cleavage she constantly had to check if her nipples hadn’t slipped out of the uplift. “The other maids probably feel too embarrassed to talk to anyone. And the others must be outraged by my looks. Oh, this is so frustrating” she thought as she lay in bed, still in her work clothes. “But I’ll do anything to help my family” she added quickly. “Anything.”

What happens later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)