More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Where do you end naked or which female celebrity sees kirk naked?

Lil' Kim

One time I was down town walking the streets as I was walking the streets buff as always, Because of the punishment that I choose over being in prison in court. I walked the street naked looking for my wife as both men and women looked and me, as they both pointed and laughed at me as everyone's eyes where staring at me as the women both old and young staring at me as the main thing they wanted to do was to look down there in my groin area. People constantly looked at me as I tried my best to hid behind poles, mail boxes and trees as women tried their very best to look at me with giggle as I told them, "ok ladies!, nothing to see here" as I hid myself from then as the ladies so desperately tried to see my manhood and balls.

While in the mist of the women in the street now laughing at me, I now got out from the tree that I was hiding behind, and started to hide behind everything on the street that I saw trying my very best to hide my nudity from the ladies as they couldn't take their eyes of my nakedness. Then as I looked across the street, I saw my wife talking to known other that multi-platinum artist by the name of Kimberly Jones better known by her rap name Lil' Kim while sitting at a cafe. There as I saw her talking to Lil' Kim I was really star struck, as I so desperately want to go over there and see her. "Holy shit Lil'Kim I have to go over there," I said, now crossing the street as I had to go to were my wife is. Now arriving at the cafe, my wife saw me, and was happy to see me, as Lil' Kim looked at me with shock on her face, with her eyes and mouth wide open and her hand covering her mouth. "Hello there honey, I finally see you," said Veronica, "well honey, I was looking everywhere for you, and I'm glad to finally see you," as Lil' Kim still sat there in shock seeing a man like me standing in front of her in the buff.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot, Kirk honey, I would like you to meet Lil'Kim, Lil'Kim this is my naked husband Kirk." Then as I look at Lil'Kim with a smile, I said, "oh my god, I don't believe it, you're rapper Lil'Kim,"as she looked at my nakedness and said to me, " yeah, and I can't believe what I'm seeing right here right now sir, you're naked," as Lil'Kim glanced down at my penis and balls.

"Veronica girl tell me, why is your husband standing here before us ladies naked?," asked Lil'Kim, as she constantley kept on staring at my manhood and balls.

What is the reason Veronica explains to Lil'Kim? 1. He is a nudist, 2. He is part of the N.A.K.E.D. program, or 3. It's punishment from the police for streaking.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)