More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kristinorth11 kristinorth11

What's next?

Like animals

The last warning arrived 3 days ago, 5K in a week or you're sleeping on the sidewalk, you had already been looking for extra cash opportunities for a while but nothing had pushed you as much as that letter and there's something below selling a kidney that could get you through the month, fetish content. Your feet are not cash worthy and you're not drinking piss, there are no vacancies in bondage but there is one last market you could enter, the one you chose, sexfights, instead of being tied up you'd be pinned and fingered, 10K for a 10 minute shoot and you get extra if you win, there's no script too so you better bring your A game. You signed the contract yesterday and today you're about to enter the small secluded ring, only a couple of men wielding HD cameras filming you in your yellow bikini as you jump onto the ring.

You stand in the middle and stretch a bit, one of the cameramen gives you a thumbs-up from behind his lens, you were told this would be a blind fight and you might fight against either a man or a woman, you're straight but wouldn't mind a woman eating you out if it meant making rent this month, but you would much rather a prince charming come through those doors, but when the time comes it's none of those 2, as a big burly man walks in, with a hostile expression, and gets onto the ring, making it shake with each step.

You look up at him, he's 6'2" and you're barely 5'8", let alone him being double your width, looking down you see he's only wearing some black shorts and boots, with his hairy torso and legs completely uncovered and a large bulge looking right back at you.

"Action!" one of the cameramen yells under his breath.

You're not much of an actress and this being scriptless doesn't help either, you know porn is supposed to start with the story but maybe in this case you're just supposed to act, but while you're thinking he does the first move, grabbing you by the pussy and the throat and lifting you up before slamming you on your back, it burns like hell and the pain incapacitates you for what may as well have been an eternity, enough for the mountain of a man to get behind you and pull you up, sitting you in front of him for his next move, as he uses his legs to open yours and his arms to rip your bikini bottom apart, tossing it aside and leaving you completely exposed to the future audience.

He grabs your arms with one hand and holds them up, making sure you can't in any way cover your parts, allowing for both of the cameramen to get every angle of your previously private parts, before using his free hand to start fingering you, his rough fingers are harsh against your lips and clit but they get you blushing quick, and before you know it your juices envelop them giving them a nicer texture and an awesome feel, you try to close your eyes and look away but one of the cameramen runs around capturing your face of anguish and lust, with every microexpression revealing your rising pleasure, before he gets you to the edge and pushes you from it, making you shake and squirt, as your juices soak his hands he plays you like a guitar, overstimulating you to the point you can't help but moan loudly, you shake and wiggle trying to break free but it's no use, you lost already.

After you're done cumming he takes his fingers out of you and brings them to your mouth, putting them inside forcefully, your juice is sweet like honey, only after this does he let you go, pushing you down and flipping you over so that you're face up, defeated and exhausted you're in no position to try and stop whatever he's doing, you can only watch.

He rips out his own shorts, letting his junk breathe, his balls hang low and his cock is uncut, he reaches down and takes off your bra too, leaving your Cs squished against your slow breathing chest, it's apparently this sight that actually gets him going, as his dick is slowly going hard, the contract said nothing about second rounds, but it also didn't say anything against them, and you surely can't win it anyways.

He falls on his knees making the ring shake, you look down and see his dick touching your pussy lips, he grabs it and moves it to tease every spot you have down there, you're extra sensitive after that first orgasm and every time his tip touches your clit you go crazy inside, after a bit more of teasing he finally slides it in, you can feel every throb inside you, he grabs your legs and pulls them up into a mating press, and while this is all amazing you have to remember that he never put a condom on.

The rules said nothing about condoms and you just thought there wouldn't be any kind of creampie situation, but now with him pounding inside you and the tip of his cock pointing right at your ovulating womb, you'd be afraid to ask him to pull out.

The cameramen position themselves behind you and in front of you, getting every angle of both him pounding you and his massive balls slapping your ass, you can even hear the sound of them, it's hypnotising.

As your pleasure builds up so does his, your little moans almost lining up with his grunts, the only sound he has made the whole match, and when you get to the edge of orgasm the thing that pushes you over is the feeling of his cum splashing into your unprotected womb, you shake as you understand the finality of this situation, and even when you are done cumming he hasn't let go of you, or gotten out of you, not letting a single drop out for minutes, not even looking you in the eye as he breeds you.

After he's sure you are impregnated he pulls out, cum starts dripping out of you and he gets up and walks out, leaving you in the middle of the ring, surely impregnated.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)