More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anon1946 Anon1946

What's next?

Life is Strange

As you step through the portal, you don’t appear in Arcadia Bay. Instead you appear in a strange, white void. You certainly didn't expect this, despite how strange things are. Still floating, you try to focus on the world of Life is Strange, intensely trying to remember everything you can in the hopes that it might bring you to that world. In response to your efforts, several floating symbols appear in front of you.

A blue butterfly, gently flapping its wings.

A doe, but for some reason it’s transparent.

A white rabbit, small and pure.

There are several other symbols as well, but these three seem the most important, alongside one other symbol.

It was a black spiral, with an X near the tail. Unlike the other symbols, the spiral was glitching and visibly unstable.

While inspecting the symbols, you're suddenly pulled towards them. You realize that you have to select one quickly, or you might not have a choice. With this in mind you reach your hand out towards a symbol and grasp it. And in an instant, everything goes black.


First chapter I've written on the site.

Also, spoilers for Life is Strange. Lots of spoilers. I really recommend playing the game yourself. PC, console, it's even on smartphones.

What symbol did you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)